Michael Owen (now retired)

Keefaz

One a scale of 1-5, how excited are you for Michael Owen on TV every week?  

648 members have voted

1. 1. One a scale of 1-5, how excited are you for Michael Owen on TV every week?

• I envy the deaf.

Just went onto his twitter and seen what he tweeted before PSG v Chelsea

michael owen Verified account

‏@themichaelowen

The calm before the storm in Paris! ... Read more lobs on Sportlobster..:

What an utter fucking moron.  :facepalm:

Pretty sure he's the only fucker who uses Sportlobster

I mean, the man is a shitbag, but I can't say I think the whole Madrid->Newcastle transfer is all that damning. He wanted to go back to the team he loved and supported, why is that such a bad thing? He could've rejected our wage offer, but god knows where that would've even left him. There's no guarantees Madrid would fold and accept the 12m from Liverpool at that point.

I agree that it's not that damming (but I do hate him). But "loved and supported", don't think Owen loves anything, especially not a football club. 'Club that he was familliar with and more likely to get him medals than Newcastle'.

I mean, the man is a shitbag, but I can't say I think the whole Madrid->Newcastle transfer is all that damning. He wanted to go back to the team he loved and supported, why is that such a bad thing? He could've rejected our wage offer, but god knows where that would've even left him. There's no guarantees Madrid would fold and accept the 12m from Liverpool at that point.

I agree that it's not that damming (but I do hate him). But "loved and supported", don't think Owen loves anything, especially not a football club. 'Club that he was familliar with and more likely to get him medals than Newcastle'.

He 'loved and supported' them so much that he signed for Man U on a free. He loves horses and money.

• 1 month later...
Guest firetotheworks

I'm squeezing the life out of this one.

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t171/firetotheworks/Owen.jpg

Michael Owen would appear far worse, if it wasn't for Michael Gray; who has opened up a whole new stretch on the shit punditry spectrum. And what is going on with the suit 'thing'? Cut-away collars ala some 1990s stock market trader, dodgy stitched-in hankie popping out of top pocket, glasses hooked in same poke keeping his snot rag company. Slicked back hair and designer stubble; the man's a frigging  mess.

Michael Owen would appear far worse, if it wasn't for Michael Gray; who has opened up a whole new stretch on the s*** punditry spectrum. And what is going on with the suit 'thing'? Cut-away collars ala some 1990s stock market trader, dodgy stitched-in hankie popping out of top pocket, glasses hooked in same poke keeping his snot rag company. Slicked back hair and designer stubble; the man's a frigging  mess.

He's 4'8". He has to do something to stand out.

Michael Owen takes delivery of his new car from A…:

Enjoy.

Oh dear, he doesn't have anyone directing him,no rehearsal. It's just him. I would love to see him on politics/religion/ even abortion.

Would be a burial.

I couldn't resist watching that again. The bit about girls. :anguish:

Enjoy.

Oh dear, he doesn't have anyone directing him,no rehearsal. It's just him. I would love to see him on politics/religion/ even abortion.

Would be a burial.

I like the Partridge-esque 'yeah' after that bloke revs the engine for him.

Enjoy.

Would be a burial.

He's so tiny. Looks like a toddler among those cars