Michael Owen (now retired)

Keefaz

One a scale of 1-5, how excited are you for Michael Owen on TV every week?  

648 members have voted

1. 1. One a scale of 1-5, how excited are you for Michael Owen on TV every week?

• I envy the deaf.

6 hours ago, Justdoesit said:

I've been absolutely creased at all of these, but still rate him as 'one of the best' when he was 18/19. 

His knee's have clearly bled to his brain, that's why he speaks so poorly haha. 

Until he switched off here second half of the relegation season where he didn't score after January, he scored 26 goals in 50 starts and 10 sub apps. Just never fit and never cared. 

2 hours ago, Charlies said:

This just some the boring, monotone, horse bothering rectangle twat up for me. 

The Alan partridge of football

Be some poor fucker called Jed Maxwell in Toxteth with a room dedicated to him, most likely a distant cousin who invites complete strangers to come & see his shrine to the daredevil, apple throwing cunt

“All Newcastle fans need to know is that I will be giving everything for their cause now.” - Michael Owen 

50 minutes ago, TheBrownBottle said:

He comes across as someone who tortured animals and insects when he was a kid

“Michael Owen logic” is that it was someone else’s fault for getting a dart he threw at them stuck in their leg. Freak of a man.

On 15/12/2023 at 07:33, RUHRLYASLEEVESUP said:

The Alan partridge of football

Be some poor fucker called Jed Maxwell in Toxteth with a room dedicated to him, most likely a distant cousin who invites complete strangers to come & see his shrine to the daredevil, apple throwing cunt

“All Newcastle fans need to know is that I will be giving everything for their cause now.” - Michael Owen 

To be fair to Michael I can see how he confused Newcastle with England.

Oh wait, no I can't... 😁

31 minutes ago, Ronson333 said:

They both lacked the drive and determination to adapt their games post injury. That for me is why a certain No9 we are all pretty enamoured with deserves every plaudit he continues to get.

Fowler suffered one serious knee injury and didn’t have the drive to get back to his peak and the midget weasel had very little to his game after the pace deserted him. 

On 21/12/2023 at 17:21, toon25 said:

Wouldn't want to get stuck in a lift with him

If I was stuck in the elevator with Michael Owen, I would have to John McClane my way out of it. I wouldn’t have been able to stand his company for more than one second. I still find it really funny that he ended his “illustrious” career with Stoke City. [emoji38] 

99dd953d911cfad9361f55407339926081decddb