Michael Owen (now retired)

Keefaz

One a scale of 1-5, how excited are you for Michael Owen on TV every week?  

648 members have voted

1. 1. One a scale of 1-5, how excited are you for Michael Owen on TV every week?

• I envy the deaf.

Just read that interview. He basically admits what we all thought all along - he had zero interest in contributing to Newcastle and was only interested in England and l*verpool.

Absolute snake. To take the wages whilst holding the club and fans in contempt from the start is disgraceful.

I'm glad he got the single worst reception for a returning player I can remember. Thoroughly deserved. And he went on to play for Man Utd, shitting on his beloved sc*use cunt fans too.

The worst of the worst. I hope his next shite is a hedgehog.

2 minutes ago, JumpersForGoalposts said:

Just remembered about his brochure too. What an absolute apococunt.

https://www.planetfootball.com/nostalgia/remembering-the-brochure-that-got-michael-owen-a-move-to-man-utd/

Michael-Owen-brochure-2.png

:lol: With even more hindsight it definitely reads as satire.

Michael Owen; fit, healthy, charismatic, committed, respected, devoted ffs.

I suppose he was aspirational; desperately wanted to go back to a club who decided he was beneath them.

First Class cunt too, I guess. 

On 07/09/2016 at 14:16, Lush Vlad said:

I saw him and Roeder at Newmarket races a couple of years back.  One of my biggest regrets in life, is that I didn't butt in and ask them for a picture.  Then ask Owen to take the photo of me and Roeder.

:milner:

He was often in Newmarket, either at the course or Tattersalls for the sales.  

Still in my top 5 biggest regrets.  

32 minutes ago, JumpersForGoalposts said:

I know someone who works in horse racing and they said that there's a reason he's always alone in pictures of him at the racing. It's because he is universally despised and no-one wants to go anywhere near him.

this is certainly my experience of him, I own racehorses and have crossed his path enough times to know to avoid him completely and his dad who’s at least as bad in my experience 

14 minutes ago, RUHRLYASLEEVESUP said:

this is certainly my experience of him, I own racehorses and have crossed his path enough times to know to avoid him completely and his dad who’s at least as bad in my experience 

Come on....tell us more

Owen about Haaland:

"He's hundreds away from it, but it's so realistic because of the rate he's scoring at the moment. It's so realistic that the Alan Shearer record has got to be in doubt, it's got to be an attainable target already." 

will-smith-raging.gif

I can’t quite articulate how I feel about Owen. I hate him obviously, but it’s now more to do with the fact he’s a fucking charisma vacuum than anything else. He’s so terminally dull it makes me furious :lol: 

• 5 months later...