Michael Owen (now retired)

Keefaz

One a scale of 1-5, how excited are you for Michael Owen on TV every week?  

648 members have voted

1. 1. One a scale of 1-5, how excited are you for Michael Owen on TV every week?

• I envy the deaf.

All of the above. That clip of him being a cunt to the 13yr-old keeper while Neville Southall berates him just sums him up. Probs gets used by psychologists to pinpoint mental deviance

Edited by Groundhog63

Guest HTT II
12 minutes ago, nufcjb said:

Pisshat.

Wanker’s hat!

Edited by HTT II

2 minutes ago, BlueStar said:

Wondered why Paul Scholes is trending, and it's because someone on Love Island sucked Michael Owen's daughter's toes.

After seeing her outfit/dancing yesterday, I can understand anyone wanting to do anything they possibly could to her.

I’d happily listen to Michael talk shit over a Sunday roast if I knew I was able to buck into the back of his daughter that evening.

• 1 month later...

Apologies in advance for the thread bump and possible giggs, but I thought someone was recalling a fever dream when they told me about this:

"A television show about a young boy who has many adventures while receiving advice from the football player Michael Owen."

https://cbbc.fandom.com/wiki/Hero_to_Zero

This was a real thing that existed. I can't get over it :lol:

Guest HTT II
37 minutes ago, NEEJ said:

Had his own cereal as well, didn't he? 

Aye, was called cereal cunt

Edited by HTT II

49 minutes ago, Guybrush said:

Apologies in advance for the thread bump and possible giggs, but I thought someone was recalling a fever dream when they told me about this:

"A television show about a young boy who has many adventures while receiving advice from the football player Michael Owen."

Did he needlessly smash goals past this child as well?

Maybe not as out there as a TV show and cereal but the most egregious endorsement imo remains his shitty football game, World League Soccer. Steaming pile of shite, that. 

Edited by wormy

49 minutes ago, Guybrush said:

Completely forgot this existed, think he came out of a poster on the kid's wall. Always been a fan of self promotion, the cunt.

14 minutes ago, JB said:

Completely forgot this existed, think he came out of a poster on the kid's wall. Always been a fan of self promotion, the cunt.

Apparently he did! Which is inexplicably both terrifying and boring at the same time [emoji38]

• 1 month later...
14 minutes ago, Decky said:

Why the fuck does he keep regurgitating this same shit over and over again? Is it some pathetic attempt to get back into the hearts and minds of Liverpool fans? Arsehole. 

There's definitely an element of licking the hoop of Liverpool in the hope they one day treat him like one of their legends. But it feels like he's also constantly trying to explain away the whole thing, as if putting more context in every time is going to make him seem less of a cunt when it actually just shows him for more and more the narcissist he is.

Ironically it just makes him look even shitter. Never committed to NUFC for more than a season at a time (officially anyway; the cunt was never committed full stop). All whilst grovelling for his boyhood club to take him back every year who never appeared to give him a second look ever again.

I'd fucking love him to go bankrupt. Be absolutely tremendous.

Edited by wormy