Michael Owen (now retired)

Keefaz

One a scale of 1-5, how excited are you for Michael Owen on TV every week?  

648 members have voted

1. 1. One a scale of 1-5, how excited are you for Michael Owen on TV every week?

• I envy the deaf.

The main London factors for me if I was foreign would be:

- chances are there will be an expat community/easier to get home.

- be able to live somewhat of a normal life unlike 'goldfish bowl' type.

- spunks lowdsa cash on the Kings Road on leather pants.

Utter cunt, what a loathsome individual he really is.

"Well done, he's 13(!)" - fair play, Big Nev, digging him out there was the only correct response to a multi-millionaire humiliating a 13 year old kid in order to stroke his own ego.

Cunt cunt cunt.

I'd rather do time then live in London.

:lol: Living in London's great man, I don't understand it when people say this sort of thing.  Aye, it's proper shit having limitless amazing things to do with your time like. :lol:

London Bro's :love:

:lol: Living in London's great man, I don't understand it when people say this sort of thing.  Aye, it's proper s*** having limitless amazing things to do with your time like. :lol:

London Bro's :love:

It's a scrub, pretentious fucking shithole. Couldn't wait to move back

:lol: Living in London's great man, I don't understand it when people say this sort of thing.  Aye, it's proper s*** having limitless amazing things to do with your time like. :lol:

Londons class IMO. Good city with loads of interesting stuff to do

like wat? not dowting it but wat u do

Although, I do yearn to return to Newcastle one day forever.

Me too.

:lol: Bimpy, I can't believe you just said that like, it's totally absurd. Name most interests or activities and you have 100 times more great options to do them in London than anywhere else in the country. I couldn't live in Newcastle right now, I'd get bored within weeks. Later on though, sure. I'm assuming the theatre thing is a joke, otherwise wow. :lol: The only thing I'm having against London is it's busy and some people are rude, otherwise it's generally people having a chip on their shoulder for the sake of it.

In other news, I'm genuinely on the bus to the theatre to see a play now. :lol:

Guest bimpy474

Although, I do yearn to return to Newcastle one day forever.

Me too.

:lol: Bimpy, I can't believe you just said that like, it's totally absurd. Name most interests or activities and you have 100 times more great options to do them in London than anywhere else in the country. I couldn't live in Newcastle right now, I'd get bored within weeks. Later on though, sure. I'm assuming the theatre thing is a joke, otherwise wow. :lol: The only thing I'm having against London is it's busy and some people are rude, otherwise it's generally people having a chip on their shoulder for the sake of it.

In other news, I'm genuinely on the bus to the theatre to see a play now. :lol:

It's just my opinion mate, I used to do a lot of work there and go out there quite a bit when i was younger. Maybe it was just me but i found the place awful. If you take away the tourist attractions, it's just a unfriendly, miserable untidy poophole.

I couldn't live in London. Too crowded, too many tossers, and it doesn't feel like England to me anymore.  All the English have escaped north!

The line about there not being anything to do up here is bollocks. If you enjoy clean air, walking, bike riding, surfing, whatever, you can do it all in the NE, as well as having the benefits of a lively city.

I couldn't live in London. Too crowded, too many tossers, and it doesn't feel like England to me anymore.  All the English have escaped north!

The line about there not being anything to do up here is bollocks. If you enjoy clean air, walking, bike riding, surfing, whatever, you can do it all in the NE, as well as having the benefits of a lively city.

Many, many northerners have "escaped" south as well actually, mainly with work as the main reason but there are lots down here nonetheless. And in terms of stuff most people like to do in their 20s - eating, drinking, generally getting entertained in one way or another - there is simply lots more to do down here and you therefore don't find yourself in the same old places. Not slagging off Newcastle because I love it and will go back when we're settling down but London gets a lot of stick simply because it's London IMO.