Michael Owen (now retired)

Keefaz

One a scale of 1-5, how excited are you for Michael Owen on TV every week?  

648 members have voted

1. 1. One a scale of 1-5, how excited are you for Michael Owen on TV every week?

• I envy the deaf.

themichaelowen michael owen

Off to bed. Been a busy day of tweeting today! Premier League is back this weekend. Can't wait.

A day of tweeting constitutes a busy day for him. For fuck's sake. Detached from reality.

Cunt.

themichaelowen michael owen

Off to bed. Been a busy day of tweeting today! Premier League is back this weekend. Can't wait.

A busy day for him constitues lots of tweeting. For f***'s sake. Detached from reality.

c***.

why he bother tweeting when he got no followers anyway ?  :lol:

I even want France to win the rugby this morning because of our French Connection and the fact there's a Welsh rugby player called Michael Owen. c***.

His namesake goes to the school my mate teaches at. So I've asked my mate to be harsh on the lad :laugh:

What was said?

"He certainly isn't greedy and I think his time here was unfortunately littered with lots of injuries. He certainly scored goals when he was on the pitch and he went through a period when the team wasn't performing particularly well which isn't easy. He certainly wouldn't move places for money, I know that"

From BBC website - Aldershot's Jermaine McGlashan on Twitter after he revealed that he had asked for Manchester United's Michael Owen's shirt after Tuesday's Carling Cup game and had been turned down: "He said why would I want his shirt!!! I said I appreciate good players etc..he sed no your alright!!! #BigTimeCharlie I Guess"

Nob.

Well tbf, it's not like he gets many match-worn shirts of his own these days. Must feel quite good to build a collection of them to remind himself the magnificent part he's played in Man U's season to date.

Keegan should hang his head in shame for making that abomination of a human being a captain.

I guess at the time, making that c*** captain was meant to give him a boost? Of course, it turned out to be a horrendous decision as subsequent managers also thought he was still captain material when he clearly was not.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Keegan should hang his head in shame for making that abomination of a human being a captain.

He played well under Keegan, himself and Geremi had a great understanding.