Danny Simpson (Premier League Champion)

Guest toonlass

We won't get astonishing money for Simpson.

Depends what you consider 'astonishing' ? i wouldn't be surprised at all if we get 5m mainly because the media have hyped him a bit calling him a unsung hero and keep mentioning the fact he has most goal line clearances etc etc....

Some idiotic run of the mill club will pay that IMO.

We won't get astonishing money for Simpson.

Depends what you consider 'astonishing' ? i wouldn't be surprised at all if we get 5m mainly because the media have hyped him a bit calling him a unsung hero and keep mentioning the fact he has most goal line clearances etc etc....

Some idiotic run of the mill club will pay that IMO.

5m or over.

edit: but I understand your argument.

If MA sells Simpson for £5 mill and buys Deubuchy for £6.5 I'll do a wank of honor just for him!

Nee wonder you're turning Dave into a borderline racist with shite like this.

Figure of speech, look that up...

I would guess Simpson is a fair bit more highly rated outside of the club than he is by a lot on here.

He is the weak link in a very good team but still the first choice right back for a team that finished 5th and had a chance of 3rd still on the last game of the season.

Last year of his contract taken into account we would still be stupid to sell for much less than £5m imo.

If he thinks he'll get a better deal from a better (or equivalent tbh) club then he's kidding himself. He's the weakest player in the first XI and is due to be replaced by someone better. He's a steady full back with nothing much more to his game - he's not shit but he's not that great either.

Turning down £25k a week is his prerogative obviously but he's deluding himself if he believes he's worth even more.

For me he is pretty much back up player standard. But i wont slate him if he want more than 25k so he must search new clubs that earn him more.  In fact I'll be pretty happy if he get earn more in other club since he was good servant while playing with us.

The concern is that we accept a bid for someone, they offer him less than we were and he changes his mind.

From the sounds of it, we won't sign a replacement until he's gone so I'm praying someone takes him and takes him ASAP.

My guess is no one really wants him and all the transfer talk is from his camp trying to force us to make a deal.

As a pacey right back, the former Manchester United youth product would add extra dynamism to an otherwise stagnant position in the Fulham line up. Over the years, Chris Baird, Stephen Kelly and Zdenek Grygera have been the right back incumbents. While they're all defensively competent, they are not known for their progressive qualities. Jol would see Simpson as the perfect type of player to add to his attacking philosophy.

:yao:

Guest VegasToon

As a pacey right back, the former Manchester United youth product would add extra dynamism to an otherwise stagnant position in the Fulham line up. Over the years, Chris Baird, Stephen Kelly and Zdenek Grygera have been the right back incumbents. While they're all defensively competent, they are not known for their progressive qualities. Jol would see Simpson as the perfect type of player to add to his attacking philosophy.

:yao:

:kasper:                                                          :lol:

Danny Simpson

@dannysimpson

@lee_ryder gashead

UberSocial for BlackBerry • 11/06/2012 04:05

Danny Simpson

@dannysimpson

How easy is it to be a reporter? All u have 2 do is write bullshit instead of the real facts n the truth

UberSocial for BlackBerry • 11/06/2012 04:07

:D