Danny Simpson (Premier League Champion)

Guest toonlass

How do you people dare criticizing Danny Simpson? He's a nice lad and i'm sure he tried his best, also his baby was sick so therefore he should be exempted from all criticism!

That is the reaction i got when i criticized this w***** months ago. Nice to see everyone waking up now though.

How do you people dare criticizing Danny Simpson? He's a nice lad and i'm sure he tried his best, also his baby was sick so therefore he should be exempted from all criticism!

That is the reaction i got when i criticized this w***** months ago. Nice to see everyone waking up now though.

Well done.

Senor Chang - Gay

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

What a horrible cunt he is, i can forgive people for fucking up but this is just sheer and utter stupidity and i hope he dies

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Seemingly he got a load of stick over the weekend in town, and told a bunch of people to put a grand on him joining Arsenal in the Summer.  :lol:

Guest neesy111

Seemingly he got a load of stick over the weekend in town, and told a bunch of people to put a grand on him joining Arsenal in the Summer.  :lol:

:yao:

I asked some Arsenal mates if they would be interested in a Simpson-Sagna swap, saying he would provide the grit and determination that you sorely lack.

They was'nt interested for some reason, cant think why.

:lol:

Wenger's going to love that lofted ball to the opposition. What a fucking tool.

:lol:

Wenger's going to love that lofted ball to the opposition. What a fucking tool.

Not having that...nah...shirley?

Guest MrSundlofer

Did anyone else noticed how the players refused to pass the ball to Simpson?  :lol:

Well, I understand them.

I counted from match minute 60 to match minute 90 and he only had 3-4 throw ins (instructed by Williamson and Pardew who he should throw them to!) and one poor cross from the right flank.

When we had the ball in the middle of the pitch it our defence and midfield looked like this:

---Jonas----------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------Ben Arfa

------------------Tiote--------------------------------

Taylor-------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------Cabaye-------

-------------Coloccini--Williamson-------Simpson

He was not involved in the match at all. No one wanted to pass the ball to him  :lol:

He sometimes wanted the ball when he was in a good position on the right flank but no one passed it to him.

Guest MrSundlofer

Simpson first half: Going crazy, tackling everyone, realizing he's playing a derby and starts a fight with a Sunderland player. Gets a yellow card.

Simpson second half: Sunderland decides to stay back when Newcastle attacks. So does Simpson. He's staying in his right back position for 45 minutes.

Wasn't particularly horrible today, but provided more examples of what a total imposter of a PL footballer he is. Absolutely s*** scared of the ball.

This, don't want to slate him too much today. Got really stuck in just up to his yellow. That said, I can't resist, I want him out of the team as soon as possible.

Guest MrSundlofer

in fact i don't remember him doing his famous shitty longballs today.

if I'm not mistaken?

No one passed the ball to him.