Danny Simpson (Premier League Champion)

Guest toonlass

Right bunch of fanny pads in here. Simpson battled well for 94 minutes.

Poor throw-in, areet, get over it.

That would be fine, if he wasn't costing us goals all the game.

What did you expect from a Shola fan?

The poor fucking throw-in cost us a point, how the fuck can you not be able to throw it to a player in your colors, even fucking throwing it over the line would have been more effective. Jesus christ.

Guest neesy111

Are you serious?

:lol: Don't know why I'm bothering like. This place is proving to be a nightmare after a loss, as usual.

It was a shocking throw-in, aye, but we see similar plenty of times during a match. This one proved particularly costly, but only after Arsenal managed to waltz up the pitch.

He had a good game, stop shitting your pants lads :thup:

Will be interesting to see if he plays on Sunday, if that injured that could not even attempt to get back then he wont!

But he has 'allegedly' been injured before when having a mare and then makes a recovery for the next game

Shola did look far better than the majority of our players when he came on, like #justsayin

It was one of his better games overall.

If this does not tell you how shite he is, nothing will..

I know that's a popular joke, understandably I suppose, but he genuinely was fine for the most part. I'm as fuming about the throw as anyone BTW.

Guest guinness_fiend

Simpson had a decent game.  The throw-in near the end was because Ba was screaming for it.  It was one of those things.

one of his best games in ages but his stupid throw in has cost us a well deserved point.  A simple throw into Shola's feet and its gameover.  Ba shouldn't have even made the run into the box to be fair.  Once it was cut out we had 4 players out of the game.

Guest neesy111

If Simpson is injured, why is he taking the throw-in the 1st place ???  Shouldn't he just go back to have a body in defence and let someone else take the throw-in?

Shola did look far better than the majority of our players when he came on, like #justsayin

Shame he's been fucking useless for 12 years baring when playing against the smb.

If Simpson is injured, why is he taking the throw-in the 1st place ???  Shouldn't he just go back to have a body in defence and let someone else take the throw-in?

I honestly think Pardew was just bullshitting about this 'injury' to protect Simpson.

Guest neesy111

I honestly think Pardew was just bullshitting about this 'injury' to protect Simpson.

I'm thinking this as well.

he had cramps in both legs according to the commentator

Guest neesy111

he had cramps in both legs according to the commentator

http://files.chesscomfiles.com/images_users/tiny_mce/Arctor/clutching_at_straws.jpg