Danny Simpson (Premier League Champion)

Guest toonlass

I will never go as far as that Smal, theres nothing wrong with as a person in fact he seems a decent bloke......

It's not his fault he cant play football and is utter shite and trusted as in a top quality RB but unfortunatly we have no one else.

I'd like to see him stay but simply as a squad player we cant be fighting top 6 and have people like him and Williamson as first choice but i dont mind them as squad players.

Whether he accepts that or not is another matter entirely.

He's a bit annoying on Twitter sometimes but to say he deserves the abuse is pathetic.  What's the point in classing yourself as a supporter is you're not even going to support the team?  He's one of our weaker players and needs replacing but abusing him is just stupid.  I suppose the same people wanted Carroll sold in the first half of the Championship season or Coloccini sold after his first season?  Or Enrique?*

I dread to think what people would have thought of the likes of Marcelinho if they had been fans back then.

* I'm not saying Simpson will turn out good btw, just more examples of shit support of the team

Somehow it makes it worse that he did have a decent game up to that point but the throw was unbelievable stupidity. Shola must have been fucking livid, they're his two uses needed in consecutive weeks - scoring against them and doing the old "Shearer in the corner" bit.

He's a bit annoying on Twitter sometimes but to say he deserves the abuse is pathetic.  What's the point in classing yourself as a supporter is you're not even going to support the team?  He's one of our weaker players and needs replacing but abusing him is just stupid.  I suppose the same people wanted Carroll sold in the first half of the Championship season or Coloccini sold after his first season?  Or Enrique?*

I dread to think what people would have thought of the likes of Marcelinho if they had been fans back then.

* I'm not saying Simpson will turn out good btw, just more examples of shit support of the team

Some of our fans are fuckwits. Unfortunately some of these fuckwits have Twitter accounts.

Somehow it makes it worse that he did have a decent game up to that point but the throw was unbelievable stupidity. Shola must have been f***ing livid, they're his two uses needed in consecutive weeks - scoring against them and doing the old "Shearer in the corner" bit.

People forgetting Simpson gifted the ball to Arsenal - setting up a great chance for RVP - by selling Ben Arfa short with a ludicrous pass along his own byline?

* I'm not saying Simpson will turn out good btw, just more examples of s*** support of the team

I do love a good "holier than thou" post  :aww:

The fact is he's nowhere near good enough to be in a team challenging for Europe so will therefor get criticism as he plays every game. The people who abuse players on twitter etc are the type who only go to games which cost less than £5 and act like its a derby. Nobody with any sense gives these people credence.

I'm not on about regular criticism, obviously everyone has to expect that.  I'm on about the s*** like he should drop down dead etc. etc. the sort of s*** you seen on twitter as well as on here sometimes (whether attention seeking or otherwise....), its fair enough saying ignoring them but it still pisses me off and I'm not sure Simpson will be loving it either...

Call it a holier-than-thou post or w/e you want, I couldn't care less, don't care about being insulted either, just think its harsh on some of the players.

Somehow it makes it worse that he did have a decent game up to that point but the throw was unbelievable stupidity. Shola must have been f***ing livid, they're his two uses needed in consecutive weeks - scoring against them and doing the old "Shearer in the corner" bit.

People forgetting Simpson gifted the ball to Arsenal - setting up a great chance for RVP - by selling Ben Arfa short with a ludicrous pass along his own byline?

HBA should have come to meet the ball.

Guest WashyGeordie

Wouldn't of needed to if Simpson just got rid. And Krul was going off it with him aswell.

Wouldn't of needed to if Simpson just got rid. And Krul was going off with him aswell.

you mean hoofed it instead of trying to play his/their way out ?

Wouldn't of needed to if Simpson just got rid. And Krul was going off with him aswell.

you mean hoofed it instead of trying to play his/their way out ?

:lol:

there's a huge difference between clearing your lines 5 yards from your own goal line and surrendering possession endlessly and you know it

Some of our fans are fuckwits. Unfortunately some of these fuckwits have Twitter accounts.

:thup:

However I rate his ability (needs to do a fucksight better, accept life as a backup, or has to go), I've no problem with Simpson or his Twitter. Seems a good lad who cares about the team and the club.

Fuckwits indeed.