Danny Simpson (Premier League Champion)

Guest toonlass

Guest neesy111

Aye, fuck this lad off, like. I'll support him for the rest of the season, but then we have to get rid. Not even good enough for backup.

He can't play football. :lol:

Start of the game when he got the ball a few times in the final 1/3.  Looked like a fish in the middle of a dessert.

Not really useful as a backup either, because this is the best he's ever going to be. Buy some young RB from Championship/Tavernier is better as backup. Not that Danny would ever accept being on the bench, would harm his England dreams. Pray he doesn't sign and we can sell him on profit in the summer.

Of all the games to do his backing off routine, Liverpool is probably a good time to do it because if Downing is on his side then he should  back off and wait for downing to cross or shoot because as the expression goes "He's all fart and no shit" :)

Aye, fuck this lad off, like. I'll support him for the rest of the season, but then we have to get rid. Not even good enough for backup.

:lol:

Not really useful as a backup either, because this is the best he's ever going to be. Buy some young RB from Championship/Tavernier is better as backup. Not that Danny would ever accept being on the bench, would harm his England dreams. Pray he doesn't sign and we can sell him on profit in the summer.

How much did we sign him for? and Yh i wouldnt mind seeing Tavernier as back up to Santon.

"No cry-arsing and whinging on when a player made a mistake and just 100% backing for the team, manager and coaches. This is how it should be. This is a manager and squad that have more than deserved the backing from the terraces and I mean every single player." - TF

:thup:

:lol:

Do you rate Simpson, Stu?

Part of the frustration for me is how players like Santon and Cisse get criticized publicly by Pardew despite doing little wrong

You and your bullshit again, man. Drop it.

I'd ask if you just single my posts out to relentlessly troll but I notice you do it to everyone.

(I've just seen your age :iamatwat: )

I genuinely don't think he's that bad, not nearly as bad as most on here make out anyway. He's been an ever-present in our ridiculously impressive season, that's got to count for something.

Selected by Sky viewers as one of the top 3 right-backs in the League this season...

That's what a couple of last ditch off the line clearances will do. I'm not a hater, but if a good bid comes in for him this summer and we can attract a better replacement I'm all for letting him go.