Danny Simpson (Premier League Champion)

Guest toonlass

He wasn't too bad again tonight and did more going forward than usual.

The streaker?

Aye, went from the east stand corner, and ran the full length of the pitch unchallenged. Must have expected to get tackled while on the pitch cos he stopped near leazes goal, turned round and shit himself that he was there alone, and just kind of jogged back to the cells.

He wasn't too bad again tonight and did more going forward than usual.

The streaker?

Aye, went from the east stand corner, and ran the full length of the pitch unchallenged. Must have expected to get tackled while on the pitch cos he stopped near leazes goal, turned round and s*** himself that he was there alone, and just kind of jogged back to the cells.

Sounds a bit like Obertan on a good day

Mark Douglas ‏@MsiDouglas

So, Journal tomorrow. A very interesting admission from Alan Pardew, Danny Simpson talks Debuchy & contracts. Plus Europa Lg reaction #nufc

11:26 PM - 31 Aug 12

I predict this will be warmly received.

Maybe I am reading it wrong but as someone who has expressed their frustration at the Simpson abuse it seems strange they have chosen to edit the title as such.

Is it inaccurate?

Maybe I am reading it wrong but as someone who has expressed their frustration at the Simpson abuse it seems strange they have chosen to edit the title as such.

Is it inaccurate?

Apologies for being cynical but I bet I am not the only one who sees it like that.

Guest bimpy474

Runs like a man with a turd in his pants and he doesn't want said turd to get caught on his bumhole hair.

Taking that into consideration, then he's doing fine.  Maybe Xisco could be paid to push the turd back in.

True story this, my mate was farting in the bath, followed through with a massive turd. Separate toilet and bathroom so he got both hands behind it and hoyed out the bathroom window.

Blamed it on his alsatian. Also got a wank and shot his self in his own eye, but thats another story.

Is it inaccurate?

Apologies for being cynical but I bet I am not the only one who sees it like that.

Like what? He's our first choice right-back.