Danny Simpson (Premier League Champion)

Guest toonlass

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Danny Simpson just needs to watch his Andy Griffin Man-Marking tapes and he'll settle Bale down within the first 10 minutes with a ball winning tackle that racks the inside ankle of Bale.

Rafa is a stubborn old billy goat. Should have doubled up on Bale and stifled him, but again continuously left Maicon one on one with him. Foolishness. Hughton I doubt will allow the same to happen.

Just watched the game from Sunday again, he barely put a foot wrong. Not his biggest fan, but he was terrific, made some important blocks and linked well with Barton. Terrific cross for the fourth as well, obviously. Will certainly give him another chance in the Premiership.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

I thought he was very very good today. Coped very well with the threat and cut out a number of their chances. Excellent.

magnificent today. can't believe this is the same player who struggled a division below last season. looks strong and confident atm. a MOTM contender for me.

Got to wonder how much affect the injury was having.

magnificent today. can't believe this is the same player who struggled a division below last season. looks strong and confident atm. a MOTM contender for me.

Couldn't agree more. I've been bigging Steven Taylor up as our right back, but Simpson was immense today.

Well, I was saying that all along, that his injury was affecting him.  :rant:  :lol:

i noticed in his first game back he seemed to have bulked up. looks imposing in an Enrique way now.