Danny Simpson (Premier League Champion)

Guest toonlass

Guest Heneage

Like others have said Perch and RTaylor to go well before this lad does. Get a good right back in to give him competition.

I love the likes of "Why can't we get rid of Perch?" and the "Why can't we sell Shola/Loven before Best?"

As if it's that easy :lol: There's a reason why we want rid of Perch and Shola, but it's the same reason as to why they're still here.

I like Simpson and think he's improved.  However, I think he's more of a backup if we want to maintain a place in the top seven.

Doesn't that mean we need to finish in the Top 7 first?

Guest CheickMansour

I like Simpson and think he's improved.  However, I think he's more of a backup if we want to maintain a place in the top seven.

Doesn't that mean we need to finish in the Top 7 first?

:lol:

Aye, let's not get too far ahead of ourselves. Simpson's good enough for where we are right now and while an upgrade would be welcome, it's not a priority.

All you fuckers who want to 'upgrade' Danny Simpson are probably the same bunch of fuckwits who advocated us getting rid of Aaron Hughes.  Be careful what you wish for...

Stop swearing, you fucking cunt.

Guest schmuck

All you fuckers who want to 'upgrade' Danny Simpson are probably the same bunch of fuckwits who advocated us getting rid of Aaron Hughes.  Be careful what you wish for...

Aaron Hughes was and is twice the player that Danny Simpson is, and until the day he retires I'll be annoyed about his sale, I couldn't say the same about Simpson. Not that I necessarily want Simpson out, but he needs at the very least some serious competition for his spot, on last season's form he's clearly the weakest member of out first XI now.

Aaron Hughes was and is twice the player that Danny Simpson is, and until the day he retires I'll be annoyed about his sale, I couldn't say the same about Simpson. Not that I necessarily want Simpson out, but he needs at the very least some serious competition for his spot, on last season's form he's clearly the weakest member of out first XI now.

I'd bring in strikers, a back up/replacement LB and a right winger before a RB TBH.

Stop swearing, you f***ing c***.

Swearing is good for you.

You blistering fucknugget shitcunt!  :)

Guest Rey Mysterio

At some point last season weren't some people advocating his selection for England, on form?

Yeah some people were being ridiculous!

Can't understand comments of "he's good enough for where we are now". How is the worst starting right back in the league good enough for us unless we're hoping to finish bottom?

At some point last season weren't some people advocating his selection for England, on form?

Can't understand comments of "he's good enough for where we are now". How is the worst starting right back in the league good enough for us unless we're hoping to finish bottom?

Have you been taking crack?!  Worst RB in the PL?  Howay man, take yer heid for a s****.

It was more to do with the press linking him with a call up (several sources several times) and most on here were baffled, then he started playing really well and we thought why not, considering Glenn johnson was playing the worst football of his career and there were no other options.