Report: New kit deal agreed with Puma

Dave

So when does the mass clearance of all Adidas branded stock start?

A lot of stuff's been on sale on the web store for a while.

On sale isn't quite the same as clearance. I'd imagine they'll be selling off everything with Adidas on it at rock bottom prices. I guess it will be in Puma's contract not to have rival (Adidas) stock on sale alongside theirs.

A lot of stuff's been on sale on the web store for a while. Unfortunately, still to much to have shipped over here.

Any coming to the US soon?

I doubt it, club stores don't tend to leave the cities, in some cases they don't even leave the stadium. It would be a good idea to have a store in say places like Tokyo, and such where English football is popular. I dare say you could send them across to America, a few good designs and Americans will buy the stuff despite not knowing who's it is, similar to what happend over here with the New York Yankies.

Here's a couple, using some of the ACN templates:

http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/8909/nufc10homen.jpg

http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/7177/nufc10away.jpg

Hi Puma. Make these and you'll sell loads.

kthxbai

Dear Puma.

When I was in primary school, I bought both your Puma Sting and Puma Cell astroturf trainers for wearing at school.  Wearing your Puma Sting, I once curled a peach of a free-kick in one break time, and when I wore my Puma Cell's I once skinned 4 members of the opposing team and 2 dinner nannys before taking it round the keeper.  I would like to think this was down to the energy I got from my dairylea cheesey spread sandwiches and hot and spicy Monster Munch I had just eaten for lunch.  However I think it was probably down to your AMAZING footwear.  If you make a kit like them 2, I'll buy one, wear it and who knows what I'll go on to achieve.  If I did the above at only 8 years old, at a mature 21, the world is my oyster I think you'll agree.

So yeah, making them kits would be class.  As a thank you I might even split half of my Tracker bar with yous.

Regards,

WBCP.

Dear Puma.

When I was in primary school, I bought both your Puma Sting and Puma Cell astroturf trainers for wearing at school.  Wearing your Puma Sting, I once curled a peach of a free-kick in one break time, and when I wore my Puma Cell's I once skinned 4 members of the opposing team and 2 dinner nannys before taking it round the keeper.  I would like to think this was down to the energy I got from my dairylea cheesey spread sandwiches and hot and spicy Monster Munch I had just eaten for lunch.  However I think it was probably down to your AMAZING footwear.  If you make a kit like them 2, I'll buy one, wear it and who knows what I'll go on to achieve.  If I did the above at only 8 years old, at a mature 21, the world is my oyster I think you'll agree.

So yeah, making them kits would be class.  As a thank you I might even split half of my Tracker bar with yous.

Regards,

WBCP.

hahahahahahahahahaha.... dinner nannys. quality.  O0

A lot of stuff's been on sale on the web store for a while. Unfortunately, still to much to have shipped over here.

I doubt it, club stores don't tend to leave the cities, in some cases they don't even leave the stadium. It would be a good idea to have a store in say places like Tokyo, and such where English football is popular. I dare say you could send them across to America, a few good designs and Americans will buy the stuff despite not knowing who's it is, similar to what happend over here with the New York Yankies.

I meant to say anyone, not the story. The Big Four plus a few other bigger clubs actually do have a few online stores here.

I meant to say anyone, not the story. The Big Four plus a few other bigger clubs actually do have a few online stores here.

All footy shirts are massively overpriced in the US. Basically in the UK the shirts get cheaper almost as soon as they're put on sale, where as every shirt I see in the States is $70. I guess there just isn't the competition, so the prices don't drop.

All footy shirts are massively overpriced in the US. Basically in the UK the shirts get cheaper almost as soon as they're put on sale, where as every shirt I see in the States is $70. I guess there just isn't the competition, so the prices don't drop.

That's not including having a name and/or patches put on.

M4TT'S Mockup is the best I've seen to be honest. I hope thats what we go with, simple and classic. I didn't like the cheesy side angular cat cuts on the shoulder in the other one.

Someone posted this on a Newcastle Mad Forum....

http://i48.tinypic.com/ibm7x0.png

http://i45.tinypic.com/25gtcok.png

Replace with Northern Rock, and it looks quite good if you ask me.  Even change the collar color to white or black...