Report: New kit deal agreed with Puma

Dave

I went passed the club shop yesterday and in the window I saw Puma's poster of our new shirt. It had a picture of our shirt then the line "The things we do for football". I thought to myself, "you cheecky little bastards".

Even your thoughts have spelling mistakes.

I went passed the club shop yesterday and in the window I saw Puma's poster of our new shirt. It had a picture of our shirt then the line "The things we do for football". I thought to myself, "you cheecky little bastards".

I posted it at querter to 12 at night, give me a fucking break.

I posted it at querter to 12 at night, give me a fucking break.

:lol:

I posted it at querter to 12 at night, give me a f***ing break.

:lol:

he posted it at just after a querter to twelve at night, give him a break.

I'm thinking of getting one of the away blue shirts.  Has anyone got one?

Yep.

Do you like it?  Is it a nice shade of blue or is it shiney s****?

How detailed is the crest / badge?  Is it a flat patch or is it sewn in detail?  It's hard to tell looking at it on the NUFC shop.

That made me chuckle  :lol:

• 1 month later...

Quick search reveals:

Last week i purchased a football shirt from this web site, it arrived a week later and looked fine but when i washed it all the badges fell off and the colours ran. These are NOT bargins shirts they are rip offs!

PLEASE AVOID AT ALL COSTS THEY ARE A WASTE OF MONEY!!!!!

Well, I ordered two shirts from them just over a week ago. They arrived yesterday (from Thailand) and at first glance they looked pretty good!

But! Some things just don't seem right?

Most obvious at first glance was the fact that the stars on the badge on the front were not straight. They were slightly wonky.

Secondly, in some places the stitching was not right, in particular around the collar at the back of the neck, it was stitched wrong.

Thirdly, and perhaps the most important, on the inside of the neck, it is stamped Adidas and states 'Made In Germany'. BUT! On the label on the inside of the shirt, there is NO Adidas logo, and it clearly says 'Made In Thailand'

The white shirt I bought had yellow marks on the back, and I washed it and they came out, and the shirt has not fallen to bits. Both shirts came in clear plastic bags, again with no Adidas branding at all.

GUYS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM THESE GUYS!

All the shirt are fake and the quality is terrible...guys the shirts come from Thailand! I've got ripped off! I returned a shirt because it was not genuine and never got my money what.

That girl called "Kate" is simply a liar! I paid £15 for the bloody shirt and £9 to send it back to them...waste of money...

They will never reply to your email....

DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM...UNLESS YOU WANT TO GET RIPPED OFF!

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=2525169

Thought it looked dodgy.

Just bite the bullet and get one from Uncle Mike.

Didn't you read the comments above?

To save you scrolling.

Quick search reveals:

Last week i purchased a football shirt from this web site, it arrived a week later and looked fine but when i washed it all the badges fell off and the colours ran. These are NOT bargins shirts they are rip offs!

PLEASE AVOID AT ALL COSTS THEY ARE A WASTE OF MONEY!!!!!

Well, I ordered two shirts from them just over a week ago. They arrived yesterday (from Thailand) and at first glance they looked pretty good!

But! Some things just don't seem right?

Most obvious at first glance was the fact that the stars on the badge on the front were not straight. They were slightly wonky.

Secondly, in some places the stitching was not right, in particular around the collar at the back of the neck, it was stitched wrong.

Thirdly, and perhaps the most important, on the inside of the neck, it is stamped Adidas and states 'Made In Germany'. BUT! On the label on the inside of the shirt, there is NO Adidas logo, and it clearly says 'Made In Thailand'

The white shirt I bought had yellow marks on the back, and I washed it and they came out, and the shirt has not fallen to bits. Both shirts came in clear plastic bags, again with no Adidas branding at all.

GUYS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM THESE GUYS!

All the shirt are fake and the quality is terrible...guys the shirts come from Thailand! I've got ripped off! I returned a shirt because it was not genuine and never got my money what.

That girl called "Kate" is simply a liar! I paid £15 for the bloody shirt and £9 to send it back to them...waste of money...

They will never reply to your email....

DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM...UNLESS YOU WANT TO GET RIPPED OFF!

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=2525169