Report: New kit deal agreed with Puma

Dave

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

http://www.footballshirtculture.com/images/Slavia-Sofia-10-11-puma-kits-1.jpg

Slavia Sofia

the posture and expression of the guy on the left basically represents this thread!!

Belt buckles? Is that unique to them or a common thing with Puma shorts?  ???

Slavia Sofia

the posture and expression of the guy on the left basically represents this thread!!

About halfway up this page:

What the fuck is with the belt buckle thing? :lol:

That really looks like a Sunday league kit.

All of the Puma kits have that this season.  It was inspired by boxing if I remember what I read correctly.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Aye, I should have checked, however disgust overrided any common sense towards checking the rest of the thread first. Think I'll avoid those shorts.

Slavia Sofia

About halfway up this page:

What the f*** is with the belt buckle thing? :lol:

That really looks like a Sunday league kit.

All of the Puma kits have that this season.  It was inspired by boxing if I remember what I read correctly.

Looks more like an old portable TV from the 80s then a buckle.

Seriously not impressed with any of our training gear. Looks absolutely gash.

Just looked at it for the first time. Its poor stuff. The shittest thing about all the gear is the badge with the pointless outline round. Cheap as fuck.

The strips to me look like the type you buy for a pub football team with little or no effort put in imho,some of the mock ups on here look 200% better and the Puma designers are getting paid a shit load of dosh to come up with this crap ,ffs its not that hard to make something stylish .

according to nufc.com this is the new home.

http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/7813/21052010206.jpg

Actually, the more you look at the detail of that "photo" the more it looks fake.

They look like 3 seperate photos, shopped to look like its one.

Too much time on someones hands I think.

The fact that a mate of mine owns these three tops and took the photograph himself, totally makes ur comment pointless. I'll get him to take a photo of himself wearing the fuckers  :snod:

Still waiting on this photo!!!!

:mackems:

Guest johnson293

according to nufc.com this is the new home.

http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/7813/21052010206.jpg

Actually, the more you look at the detail of that "photo" the more it looks fake.

They look like 3 seperate photos, shopped to look like its one.

Too much time on someones hands I think.

The fact that a mate of mine owns these three tops and took the photograph himself, totally makes ur comment pointless. I'll get him to take a photo of himself wearing the fuckers  :snod:

Still waiting on this photo!!!!

:mackems:

In reality, they are probably just making an assumption, based on the blue and white ones turned out to be the same as those in the leaked pics.

Do people actually still think that the home top in that photo isnt the real one? I thought the away and 3rd kits being spot on would have pretty much wrapped this up? ???

Hopefully the slight delay and everyone slating it off will possibly see them change it. Hopefully the shirt looks better on than it does lying on the ground and there is not fucking patch.

Do people actually still think that the home top in that photo isnt the real one? I thought the away and 3rd kits being spot on would have pretty much wrapped this up? ???

Hopefully the slight delay and everyone slating it off will possibly see them change it. Hopefully the shirt looks better on than it does lying on the ground and there is not f***ing patch.

No chance IMO. The manufacturing cycle is 120 days. These shirts began the design and spec process as soon as the deal was announced. The pre-production samples were likely available around May 1-10 with product in containers and ready to ship this week at the very latest if they hope to sell them at the beginning of August.

The change kits were ex-factory 10 June to be in stores for 15 July.

Guest johnson293

Hopefully the slight delay and everyone slating it off will possibly see them change it. Hopefully the shirt looks better on than it does lying on the ground and there is not f***ing patch.

In all honesty, the only thing I dont really like about the home shirt in the pic is the central puma logo, which should just be opposite the club crest, and woudl prefer the final club crest to be embroidered rather than what appears to be an ironed on patch.

As far as the sponsor logo goes, its pretty much what we expect - same as last few shirts - the logo in a black box.

They probably fear the sponsors name wont show up properly on the stripes if it is just lettered - hence the background.

Last time it was lettered on a home shirt was when it was gold, wasn't it?... 2005 ish? and before that the lettering was blue? 2003/04 ish?

Guest malandro

In all honesty, the only thing I dont really like about the home shirt in the pic is the central puma logo, which should just be opposite the club crest, and woudl prefer the final club crest to be embroidered rather than what appears to be an ironed on patch.

As far as the sponsor logo goes, its pretty much what we expect - same as last few shirts - the logo in a black box.

They probably fear the sponsors name wont show up properly on the stripes if it is just lettered - hence the background.

Last time it was lettered on a home shirt was when it was gold, wasn't it?... 2005 ish? and before that the lettering was blue? 2003/04 ish?

You might change your mind when you see the back

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3198/2325920887_b206236832.jpg

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3198/2325920887_b206236832.jpg

Indeed i am.