Report: New kit deal agreed with Puma

Dave

Like already said by numerous people, it just pisses me off that they dont put any serious effort into these designs whatsoever. We are a premier league club and they should have a whole team of people spending at least a couple of weeks coming up with and then perfecting the final design of our shirts. There is no artistic flair applied to them whatsoever. *sigh*

we are an arse-end-of-the-premier-leage team.

coupled with the fact geordies everywhere will be buying the tops in their thousands.

its nee wonder puma didnt make much effort, they dont need to.

lets assume club management has some involvement...i'd imagine an actual shop receipt barcode selotaped to a white t-shirt would have got past llamblias and co

coupled with the fact geordies everywhere will be buying the tops in their thousands.

They pay us to have us wear their brand. It's not like clubs buying their gear from them. They pay us.

It doesn't matter if we're a shit PL team, you'd still imagine they'd make an effort.

They pay us to have us wear their brand. It's not like clubs buying their gear from them. They pay us.

It doesn't matter if we're a s*** PL team, you'd still imagine they'd make an effort.

aye, so i'm sure as they are paying they have a fairly large say over what we wear?!

Who cares if they "make an effort" for our change and third kit?  75% of the time we'll be wearing our home kit anyway.

I don't mind the away/third. It's the home shirt disgrace of a shirt that bugs me.

It doesn't matter if we're a s*** PL team, you'd still imagine they'd make an effort.

aye, so i'm sure as they are paying they have a fairly large say over what we wear?!

Only "big" clubs get sponsored by kit makers. Most clubs buy their kits in their colours from the templates from said kit makers. Usually kit makers sponsoring clubs make shirts that don't follow the standard templates to make them unique, to get their PR and money's worth. Puma here have shown a first class way of throwing their money away by both creating an ugly home shirt and using their most common template for the second/third shirts.

so they have!!!

only time will tell if they have or not bud

cos they have told puma to sort the home top out!

hopefully.

doubtfully.