Report: New kit deal agreed with Puma

Dave

http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/7284/homecloseup.jpg

Looks turd.

(Cheers Tom. ;))

That is the first close up i have seen. 

Its bloody horrendous!

Cheap tat all the way, i'm totally convinced from that, ashley bought a bunch of template puma designs on the cheap, had his own lables mad, had his own factory lash them on and are going to try and flog that shit for 40 quid to newcastle fans.

FUCK OFF.

Another insult.

I'd be surprised if that wasn't the case.

Its what he does, its how he makes millions.  Buys a brand name, then gets the product made in some sweat shop on the cheap , using shit materials.

Sticks the brands name on the shirt, trackie bottoms etc.

Sticks them in a pile in his shop and people think they are getting a bargain cos its "umbro", when in fact it was made for about £1.50 with little effort put in it.

I can just imagine the conversation in the pub when SJH offered him the club....

"mike, think of it. how daft are the geordies for their club, buy them....you'll be garunteed 50k customers!"

NUFC like it or not is a brand.

He has bought us

We are being run cheaply

He is fogging shit off the back of owning the club,

I quite like it, the only problem is the sponsor box - but we always knew it would have that.

Don't understand why everyone gets so worked up about the back not being striped, I couldn't care less.

Newcastle united wear black n white stripes as the club kit historically NOT black n white stripes with a white patch.

Guest icemanblue

I quite like it, the only problem is the sponsor box - but we always knew it would have that.

Don't understand why everyone gets so worked up about the back not being striped, I couldn't care less.

Newcastle united wear black n white stripes as the club kit historically NOT black n white stripes with a white patch.

:lol: How many times have you cried over this?

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Page 98 lacks some

http://www.kitbag.com/stores/kitbag/artwork/english/banners/football/newcastle-top-banner.jpg

action.

Who's that in the back with his slippers on doing some crazy Rorschach ink blot on the tactics board?

That makes no sense... all shirts are 'designed' now and have been for years.

It's a bit like saying we don't wear black and white stripes with a puma on the chest, or saying we don't wear black and white stripes with three white stripes down the arms, or whatever other design feature we've ever used.

Page 98 lacks some

http://www.kitbag.com/stores/kitbag/artwork/english/banners/football/newcastle-top-banner.jpg

action.

Ahaha, that's gay as hell!

What the fuck is this club trying to do to us? They look like a bunch of fucking Homs in cheap knock-off market stall kits.

Am I right in thinking our new Chief of Publicity is a woman?

That gay picture has got to be tongue in cheak, surely?

Alan Smith is making a little smiley face on the board ffs :lol:

Wearing slippers FFS! And what's with the fucking teddy bear?

He might as well be holding a foot-long dildo and a tube of KY jelly

Wait... is Kevin Nolan painting his toenails? You can almost make out a brush coming out of the black thing...

Wearing slippers FFS! And what's with the f***ing teddy bear?

He might as well be holding a foot-long dildo and a tube of KY jelly

:mackems:

Guest toonlass

Can't believe they used a photograph which was taken when the photographer had his finger partly over the lense when he took the picture, although it fits in with the Ashley "fuck it, it will do" mentality.

Can't believe they used a photograph which was taken when the photographer had his finger partly over the lense when he took the picture, although it fits in with the Ashley "f*** it, it will do" mentality.

Aye, little do we know Ryan Taylor is getting bummed by a returning Geremi on the left hand side.