Report: New kit deal agreed with Puma

Dave

:puke:

http://www.footballshirtculture.com/components/com_joomgallery/img_pictures/fantasy_kit_design_1/newcastle2_20100330_1636050956.png

http://www.footballshirtculture.com/components/com_joomgallery/img_pictures/fantasy_kit_design_1/newcastle2a_20100330_1695318393.png

Any idea when the new kit is revealed? Also when it goes on sale will we have PL lettering available? (should we go up of course  ;) ) Looking forward to getting the new top with Enrique on the back in PL lettering.

Any idea when the new kit is revealed? Also when it goes on sale will we have PL lettering available? (should we go up of course  ;) ) Looking forward to getting the new top with Enrique on the back in PL lettering.

I'm pretty sure by the time it is released will will know if we are in the Premiership or not, besides if NUFC don't have the lettering available then Sportsdirect or somewhere else will.

Not sure, but it would be nice if Puma did a poll.

A few clubs have started to do this and it would be great if we had a say.

Aye, Ashley would be smart to talk to Puma and look into that. That's if they're going to be our kit manufacturers for more than 2 years. Reckon that would go down very well.

I'm pretty sure by the time it is released will will know if we are in the Premiership or not, besides if NUFC don't have the lettering available then Sportsdirect or somewhere else will.

Hopefully we'll be sure of promotion by next week so they'll have plenty of time to sort it out I think. Regret not getting Enrique this season, thought he might leave in January so got Shola on the back instead.

only problem with a poll is how susceptible it would be to sabotage from mackems and the like.  If it was just on the official site like the MoM poll, they could easily go en-masse and vote for the shittest one.  It would have to be restricted to ST holders/members who could log in with a number to stop that sort of thing happening.

only problem with a poll is how susceptible it would be to sabotage from mackems and the like.  If it was just on the official site like the MoM poll, they could easily go en-masse and vote for the shittest one.  It would have to be restricted to ST holders/members who could log in with a number to stop that sort of thing happening.

Or people who have bought stuff from the online club shop or something

I'm really looking forward to this new kit. I just hope it's not a monstrocity like the current one. :dave:

Simple black and white stripes, no horrible patch on the back and one of the new puma collars and I'll be buying this instantly.

Or people who have bought stuff from the online club shop or something

I'm pretty sure a load of mackems would just buy some NUFC teddies then burn them in mass just to be able to get to vote.

Does anyone else thingk we should put up a road sign outside of Sunderland saying "Continue towards Newcastle for the largest Premier League stadium in the orth East"?

I don't really like to see any colour trim other than black and white - not on the home kit anyway.

Yeah... i can go as far as blue but anything else is :thdn:.

I don't like gold cos it looks absolutely fucking terrible. Anything that's shiny/metallic looks awful, and also means it's that horrendous glossy plastic material - which is tacky as anything.

However. I think i'd accept copious amounts of gold if it means putting stripes on the back of the shirt again.

I don't really like to see any colour trim other than black and white - not on the home kit anyway.

Yeah... i can go as far as blue but anything else is :thdn:.

I don't like gold cos it looks absolutely fucking terrible. Anything that's shiny/metallic looks awful, and also means it's that horrendous glossy plastic material - which is tacky as anything.

However. I think i'd accept copious amounts of gold if it means putting stripes on the back of the shirt again.

This is an acceptable reason to not want gold trim. As long as your reasoning isn't related to any stature associated with the colour gold.

The training wear should be better than the adidas stuff as well, Puma usually do a better job of tshirts, tracksuit tops etc.

This. I have a Sporting Lisbon training top made by them, love it.

Guest neesy111

The training wear should be better than the adidas stuff as well, Puma usually do a better job of tshirts, tracksuit tops etc.

i've liked our training wear, the shorts and vest i got are top stuff for playing 5-a-side in