Report: New kit deal agreed with Puma

Dave

Guest Roger Kint

Eeeeeeeeeee its getting released tomorrow.  Eeeeeeeee.

Thought that was to just 300 fans? Or is it a proper unveiling?

Guest icemanblue

Aye, alright. Come the launch of the strip, Sports Direct, owned by Mike Ashley, will undercut the official club shop, owned by Mike Ashley.

Aye, alright. Come the launch of the strip, Sports Direct, owned by Mike Ashley, will undercut the official club shop, owned by Mike Ashley.

I'm guessing Ashley himself doesn't set the prices suprisingly.

Guest icemanblue

Aw, come on man. Why on earth would he allow one of his businesses to take sales away from his club?

I'm fully expecting to be proven wrong now, but it's just not cricket.

Guest icemanblue

Has it though? I'm sure that, at the time of launch, the prices have been the same. Fair enough, a couple of months down the line that might change.

Aw, come on man. Why on earth would he allow one of his businesses to take sales away from his club?

I'm fully expecting to be proven wrong now, but it's just not cricket.

Because they are completely seperate entities & in effect competitors - he won't have anything to do with shit like pricing, far to low level for him.

P&G and Unilever own several competitor brands under the overall umbrella brand that compete against each other for e.g.

Has it though? I'm sure that, at the time of launch, the prices have been the same. Fair enough, a couple of months down the line that might change.

I got the feeling on release it hasn't been undercut by very much at all, but I'm sure it's still a little cheaper. Possibly more expensive when w/name&number.