Report: New kit deal agreed with Puma

Dave

Guest Roger Kint

It's still rather fascinating that they have been able to keep this under wraps. Not a single leak from anyone.

Tbf outside of this thread i dont know anyone who actually cares ;D

From Mark Douglas (The Journal) Twitter

"No new #nufc kit today, according to club officials at Chris Hughton's press conference... Some time next week. "

I wonder what this invite at SJP is all about then?

From Mark Douglas (The Journal) Twitter

"No new #nufc kit today, according to club officials at Chris Hughton's press conference... Some time next week. "

I wonder what this invite at SJP is all about then?

As suspected it'll be a photo/publicity opportunity which they'll use for the reveal next week

I can't believe for one second that there won't be a leaked picture from this by the end of the day. If it's still a secret after today then the club should start doing work for the security services because they are clearly missing their calling in life.

Guest icemanblue

The 300 ST holders at St James today? Yeah, they're being gassed. Big Mike was annoyed that things were going to well, and wanted to piss us off some more.

Guest icemanblue

No shit. Just got a text from a mate, saying 'Been told we all have to shower first. Weird, guess we won't be keeping the shirts'.

Pray for them.

Hahaha the fact that they even have to specify that shows their expectations of the geordie public.

I mean, they're right to expect the piss stained BO ridden shithouses to turn up, but it's still funny.

Guest icemanblue

Hahaha the fact that they even have to specify that shows their expectations of the geordie public.

I mean, they're right to expect the piss stained BO ridden shithouses to turn up, but it's still funny.

:lol: Errr.

No s***. Just got a text from a mate, saying 'Been told we all have to shower first. Weird, guess we won't be keeping the shirts'.

Pray for them.

ha ha wtf?! why not just give them plain white tshirts or somehting to wear undearneath.

we better see it today, dont think ive ever looked forward to a new kit this much before.

No s***. Just got a text from a mate, saying 'Been told we all have to shower first. Weird, guess we won't be keeping the shirts'.

Pray for them.

ha ha wtf?! why not just give them plain white tshirts or somehting to wear undearneath.

we better see it today, dont think ive ever looked forward to a new kit this much before.

:doh:

Guest icemanblue

Pray for them.

Jeez Louise! I'm wasted here.

Guest BooBoo

I wonder if they are doing some advert photos with a collection of volunteers modelling the kit in the stands. Remember the one Liverpool did a few years back with their canary yellow shirt? Could be something similar except with prosthetic beer bellies and moobs rather than scouse tasches and bubble perm wigs.

Guest Roger Kint

Pray for them.

Jeez Louise! I'm wasted here.

;D