Report: New kit deal agreed with Puma

Dave

Guest malandro

Explains why they look so shitty. Figured it would end up being something like this.

Possibly, but what were the 300 supporters invited to the ‘kit launch’ fiasco going to be wearing – 300 mock ups that had a one in four chance of being  the design chosen for production.

The whole thing is blx... it will have a revolting patch on the back making it instantaneously wank.

Well if he says he works for Puma then it's obviously 100% legit. Because everyone knows that people always tell the truth on the interwebs. :)

i believe him.

i have a small penis.

do you believe me?

Not really interested in your affliction tbh.  :thup:

Guest malandro

Well if he says he works for Puma then it's obviously 100% legit. Because everyone knows that people always tell the truth on the interwebs. :)

i believe him.

i have a small penis.

do you believe me?

I work for the Puma Penis Measuring Department and can confirm that you do.  

I'm not sure I believe you.

/70 pages worth of interest in the new kit. It's actually pretty impressive in a loony kind of way. :thup: :lol:

While it's rather obvious it's just some dude making shit up, I want to believe it as that home kit might be the worst we've ever had.

Guest The_Scoreboard

Explains why they look so shitty. Figured it would end up being something like this.

Possibly, but what were the 300 supporters invited to the ‘kit launch’ fiasco going to be wearing – 300 mock ups that had a one in four chance of being  the design chosen for production.

The whole thing is blx... it will have a revolting patch on the back making it instantaneously w***.

Maybe the new shirts turned up, fat bloke didnt feel them good enough to grace his shelves so demanded they go back to the drawing board :snod:

Unless these are the new ones :facepalm:

Guest The_Scoreboard

Spot on!!!! :pow:

http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/5241/newcastle10.png

The Bard declareth this the best,

Up your arse, good fellow, you can shove the rest.

just needs to have a black collar 

Can someone email him this pic please?

Spot on!!!! :pow:

http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/5241/newcastle10.png

The Bard declareth this the best,

Up your arse, good fellow, you can shove the rest.

just needs to have a black collar 

Can someone email him this pic please?

Said it before and I'll say it again.. spot on. What the hell is that gash thing that's leaked? :dowie:

Wouldn't imagine that Puma have the authority to change anything about the sponsor.  Also doubt that they'd be able to use any aspects of a fan-made design in case the person who designed it quite rightly sued fuck out of them down the line.

Wouldn't imagine that Puma have the authority to change anything about the sponsor.  Also doubt that they'd be able to use any aspects of a fan-made design in case the person who designed it quite rightly sued f*** out of them down the line.

Maybe so but I'll bet northern rock didn't sanction " a shitty shiny plastic sticker" for the front of our shirt.  :undecided:

i believe him.

i have a small penis.

do you believe me?

I work for the Puma Penis Measuring Department and can confirm that you do.  

puma have a penis measuring department?

wouldnt want your job!

Wouldn't imagine that Puma have the authority to change anything about the sponsor.  Also doubt that they'd be able to use any aspects of a fan-made design in case the person who designed it quite rightly sued f*** out of them down the line.

Maybe so but I'll bet northern rock didn't sanction " a shitty shiny plastic sticker" for the front of our shirt.  :undecided:

better than that fuzzy felt shite that is half hanging off my top after a season of wash n tumble drys

better than that fuzzy felt s**** that is half hanging off my top after a season of wash n tumble drys

Really I never had a problem over the past few seasons with the felt patch. (coming off I mean) but yeah I see your point. Obviously like many people have said already, the happy medium is to get rid of the black patch all together. When we had the northern rock written in blue then gold, it was just a plastic print but it didn't quite look as cheap and tacky.

better than that fuzzy felt s**** that is half hanging off my top after a season of wash n tumble drys

Really I never had a problem over the past few seasons with the felt patch. (coming off I mean) but yeah I see your point. Obviously like many people have said already, the happy medium is to get rid of the black patch all together. When we had the northern rock written in blue then gold, it was just a plastic print but it didn't quite look as cheap and tacky.

i dont follow the washing instructions...

the only kit i have that isnt wrecked and is perfect even after years of knocking round the house / garden etc is an away kit from the hugo viana era

i dont follow the washing instructions...

the only kit i have that isnt wrecked and is perfect even after years of knocking round the house / garden etc is an away kit from the hugo viana era

Ahhhh... now that's a little different! You've only got yersel to blame for not following the washing instructions!  :laugh:

For arguments sake, lets blame Ashley... :thup:

Wouldn't imagine that Puma have the authority to change anything about the sponsor.  Also doubt that they'd be able to use any aspects of a fan-made design in case the person who designed it quite rightly sued fuck out of them down the line.

True.

The arses who photoshopped that lovely design and the other beauties in this thread have unforgivably now damned us to never set eyes on the like in real life!  :weep:

The whole thing is blx... it will have a revolting patch on the back making it instantaneously wank.

That whole thing was obviously just a smokescreen for the gas chambers.

This is getting like the takeover thread from last Summer, with all of the ITK's and shite.

Fuck sake.

Can you remember when they invited offers for the club by giving an email address so bidders could get in touch?  Still can't quite believe that ever happened.