Report: New kit deal agreed with Puma

Dave

"Toon Army"

:facepalm:

It could've been worse. It could've been "Geordie Nation".

That's nothing.

http://www.unosaficionados.com/fichas/wp-content/uploads/camiseta_barca_1_2008_2009.jpg

We had a cringeworthy motto embroidered in our inside AND the club's anthem lyrics. Beat that.

Your home shirt looks allright, although it hinges on it not having a white patch at the back. I hate stripped shirts with patches, it ain't that hard to use a colored font or a border to make the player names readable (like the yellow font on Barça strips).

The away shirts look lazy, almost like training tops to be honest.

http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/7813/21052010206.jpg

Actually, the more you look at the detail of that "photo" the more it looks fake.

They look like 3 seperate photos, shopped to look like its one.

Too much time on someones hands I think.

The fact that a mate of mine owns these three tops and took the photograph himself, totally makes ur comment pointless. I'll get him to take a photo of himself wearing the fuckers  :snod:

Guest toonlass

http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/7813/21052010206.jpg

Actually, the more you look at the detail of that "photo" the more it looks fake.

The fact that a mate of mine owns these three tops and took the photograph himself, totally makes ur comment pointless. I'll get him to take a photo of himself wearing the fuckers  :snod:

Howay then, make it happen, plus a photo of the back of the black and white one too.

Really ;D

You're still going to be like this like five games into the season, aren't you?  "When I was watching the match today I noticed that it looked like the shirts had been overlayed on top of the players.  If you ask me, someone's got too much time on their hands and hacked the Sky feed to add fake shirts.  I notice they've made a fake version of the offical club store to make it look like they're being sold as well.  I knew something looked wrong with the url.  Far too much time on their hands"

:lol: How do they look fake?!

Yep, I can't see it either.

I suppose if you look hard enough at anything you'll see what you want to see.

the shirts themselves may be fake but the actual photo looks legit to me.

To me they look so shit they have to be real. I could just about cope with the generic blue shirt if it didnt have that damn white around the crest. White around the crest why oh why? Weve never needed it before so why now? I cant believe just how much I hate these shirts. I must have nothing better to do lol.

:lol: How do they look fake?!

Yep, I can't see it either.

I suppose if you look hard enough at anything you'll see what you want to see.

the shirts themselves may be fake but the actual photo looks legit to me.

Well yeah, they could well be early thai knock-offs but there's nothing in either of the pictures that suggests they're anything other than a photo of an actual physical shirt.

Guest Micktoon

Black and white (check), striped (check), toon badge (check). Newcastle top (check).

Above and beyond that who gives a fuck. The way some buggers go on you'd think the fucker was a fashion item for use on the catwalks of Europe.

It's a football shirt that meets all the criteria of a Toon shirt. End of.

It's clothing. Some people give a s*** about how they look. I know it wasn't like this in the 30s, but times have changed old man.

Couldnt agree more. I want to be proud to wear my teams shirt and not be forced to wear a cheap piece of crap that could come from a market or charity shop. Also we are paying between 30/40 quid of our hard earned money to wear it.