Report: New kit deal agreed with Puma

Dave

Guest Pjpg

Got to say, how many times in the past has there been a "leaked" photo and it actually matches the final product?

They all look fuckin shit tbh. Cheap as fuck and the kind of generic kits you can buy for your Sunday league team.

And how many people actually cared about the black cat thingy? I'd much rather a black cat on a decent top than that travesty of a shirt.

They look like 3 seperate photos, shopped to look like its one.

And what advantage does it give this wide ranging conspiracy to put them together, if they've already magiked up all these pictures?

Guest Pjpg

I think people have failed to see something on the home shirt which will annoy even more people.

http://img697.imageshack.us/img697/2111/whiteback1.png

White Panel on the back again!

:tickedoff:

You know why they add that though, its so easy for them to "blank" the back of the kit, because we have stripes and we've seen in the past that with stripes on the back of the kit it's been hard to see the names and numbers of the players, that added with the fact that then more money is spent by the customer to get the names and numbers on to make it look better looking. You dont see it with plain kits like liverpool, man u, chelsea, just a shame that numbers have to be white or black, which are the colour of our stripes.

Guest malandro

I think people have failed to see something on the home shirt which will annoy even more people.

White Panel on the back again!

:tickedoff:

Good spot. Rules out the training kit with stickers on it theory as well.

So just how likely is it that those photos are the shirt?

Looks like shit to me - pretty much the same as we have now, surely they'd make it different?

All 3 look like something I could buy from a market for £2.50. They are the drizzling shits. Whats with the damn white around the crests too? For the first time since 1994 I shall not be buying a shirt if they are real.  :kinnear: :dowie: :facepalm:  :dave:  :tickedoff: :rant: :angry: :thdn: :doh:

Guest malandro

They look like 3 seperate photos, shopped to look like its one.

And what advantage does it give this wide ranging conspiracy to put them together, if they've already magiked up all these pictures?

:facepalm:

Do you have any experience of Photoshop?

I've just been on football shirt culture. It's amazing how many mackems are on there slagging the shirts off, they must of been waiting for a long time to have something to slag us off with, their virtually wanking over their own slurs on there. How disapointed they must be that their is no black cat on the shirts, SMB must be going fucking mental right now.

I don't know if this has been mentioned or not, but here it goes.

Is it just me or does the "H" on the sponsor have a crease fold in it making the sponsor lift up but the shirt beneath it doesn't lift up?