Portsmouth FC in yet more trouble - administration again?

GG

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Who takes the space they leave?

Does it mean an extra team gets promoted etc

Probably one less relegated if Liverpool are 18th.  :lol:

My guess is that they're just fed up with Gaydamak and his games and are putting him under public pressure to agree. I can't see it all falling through if they're that close to settling it all.

:thup:

My guess is that they're just fed up with Gaydamak and his games and are putting him under public pressure to agree. I can't see it all falling through if they're that close to settling it all.

Admin Andy hasn't once told the truth since he's been there so I doubt he's starting now. It will be the same game they played with the creditors and taxman so they have less to pay.

:thup:

After reading the quotes this is what it sounds like.

Aye, it sounds like the administrators are trying to force the situation by going public.

Couldn't give a fuck what happens to them tbh. They cheated, they fiddled, they got into a mess as a result and now they're on the brink. Tough shit - play by the rules.

Aye, it sounds like the administrators are trying to force the situation by going public.

Couldn't give a f*** what happens to them tbh. They cheated, they fiddled, they got into a mess as a result and now they're on the brink. Tough s*** - play by the rules.

I feel sorry for the fans but if it gives us a better chance of staying up then so be it.

Couldn't give a f*** what happens to them tbh. They cheated, they fiddled, they got into a mess as a result and now they're on the brink. Tough s*** - play by the rules.

I feel sorry for the fans but if it gives us a better chance of staying up then so be it.

How does it give us a better chance of staying up?

They're innocent in all of this, I'm just surprised that no criminal charges have been brought against the pricks running the gaff for the last 5 years or so. Unless they're in the pipeline obviously.

A sad time.  Gutted for their fans, even that bloke with the bell.  He must have spent a fortune following his team, even if he was irritating! :(

He goes everywhere. He was even here (in SOuthern California) in July watching Pompey play a partial team against the Ventura Fusion. He has a set of groupies as well.