FA Cup 4th Round Draw - West Brom (a) if we beat Plymouth

Guest michaelfoster

But what if we lost Taylor and Nolan in a league game? at least we lost them in a game that mattered? Rubbish - it'd have the same effect.

It'd f*** up our season if we lost them in the FA Cup Semi Final, or at home to Preston.

So you accept it could f*ck up our season.

More games often means more injuries. We have 46 games in the Championship, not 38. That means 8 more games than Premier league clubs. It means midweek fixtures all over the place. West Brom and Notts Forest would love to see us go on a cup run. I can't deny I would too, but that's because I'm a fan thinking with the heart and not the head. Thinking with the head for a second, we're taking our chances with this squad and we all know the consequences if we don't go up.

Look at our squad and how our youngsters got on against Peterborough. We haven't got the squad for it - 2 centre backs and 2 wingers is not enough.

But what if we lost Taylor and Nolan in a league game? at least we lost them in a game that mattered? Rubbish - it'd have the same effect.

It'd f*** up our season if we lost them in the FA Cup Semi Final, or at home to Preston.

So you accept it could f*ck up our season.

More games often means more injuries. We have 46 games in the Championship, not 38. That means 8 more games than Premier league clubs. It means midweek fixtures all over the place.

Look at our squad and how our youngsters got on against Peterborough. We haven't got the squad for it - 2 centre backs and 2 wingers is not enough.

:sadnod:

Was thinking about people saying "you will want us to not go for it next year because x, y and z" but actually I have wanted us to go for it pre-relegation, I have been pissed off with shit draws for ages.

If I am honest I was disappointed that we drew yesterday, I still really wanted a win even if my common says we can do without the extra games.