Geremi joins Ankaragücu after all

AlanSkÃrare

I just went to Ankaragücü's site...

http://www.ankaragucu.org.tr/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/imza_toreni_haber.jpg

Rothen's face  :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's like 'Shit, i've been kidnapped. Their demands are for me to play football for them; help!'

I just went to Ankaragücü's site...

http://www.ankaragucu.org.tr/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/imza_toreni_haber.jpg

Rothen's face  :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's like 's***, i've been kidnapped. Their demands are for me to play football for them; help!'

obviously got their names off their confiscated passports

So has this finally gone through? Hope so, like Macca suggested Geremi's wages off the books goes to some way to pay the players we've brought in, i'd guess a little more but the principal of the point stands; Geremi was a massive drain on wages and you could get half a squad from what we paid him for a couple of games a season.

Just Butt, Smith, Colo & Jonas now, though the last two at least resemble footballers these days, still not worth the coin were allegedly paying them.

Had no gas in the tank from day one, had a spell were he created quite a few goals. Reading various stuff he always seemed to be player that others looked up to. Hope it works out for him in Turkey. He should be able to play for Cameroon for another 10 years as only him & Alex Song were capable of passing the ball to a teamate at the ACN.

Can they do this? We'd be deducted 50 points and chucked in the conference for taking a player and posing them in one of our shirts before a fee and agreement is made.

They have signed Mijitap Geremi though, not their fault he looks like Nijtap.

Can they do this? We'd be deducted 50 points and chucked in the conference for taking a player and posing them in one of our shirts before a fee and agreement is made.

They have signed Mijitap Geremi though, not their fault he looks like Nijtap.

:lol:

Anyway, no good wishes for me.. he's apparently a good guy and all but it's evident that 50k a week couldn't motivate him to play for us or play at all.. special thanks to big fucking Sam too.. fucking idiots the both of em

I'll always remember Geremi for his shit corners that never beat the first man.

Waste of space, goodbye. Thanks for the goal against Spurs.

He was excellent in that run under KK.

Decent with a few vital contributions. Far from excellent. Best he played for us though.

Him and Owen practically kept us up man.