Geremi joins Ankaragücu after all

AlanSkÃrare

Guest Heneage

He helped a lot of the French speaking player settle by all accounts. He was also a good friend to N'zogbia, who was still recovering from the passing of his father.

Guest Heneage

Geremi joined the club about 18 months after Zog's dad passed away, was he really going through a tough time all that time?

He was nicknamed Mandela by some of the players, as he was like a father to some of them so I'd imagine so.

Geremi joined the club about 18 months after Zog's dad passed away, was he really going through a tough time all that time?

He was nicknamed Mandela by some of the players, as he was like a father to some of them so I'd imagine so.

When I hear those things about Geremi I always think that he's a good bloke who does really get on well with all the other players. Probably would be good to keep him and put him into the staff next season. But I think he might not want that as he wants to go on as a player.

I thought it was due to his political activism.

Guest Heneage

No.

The speed that he moved at, more like.

The true story is that  Ankaragücu was contemplating backing out of the deal when they realized Geremi's upper torso and head arrived in Turkey but his legs were going to arrive a day later...

i lol'd :lol:

• 2 weeks later...