Spot what is wrong

Guest neesy111

what a cock. So before leaving for Angola he packed his bag and thought nowt about taking an Arsenal shirt to wear.  Challenges Woodgate in Mensa stakes.

what a cock. So before leaving for Angola he packed his bag and thought nowt about taking an Arsenal shirt to wear.  Challenges Woodgate in Mensa stakes.

He's in Togo.

He's from Togo.

He was at Arsenal in the summer before moving to Citeh.

Probably has a load of kit from then.

Probably doesn't wear it much while he's in Manchester (wonder why?).

Maybe, just maybe, he keeps it in Togo?

Guest Heneage

If this was a normal interview, I'd happily laugh along at how silly it looks.

But considering he's just had 3 friends gunned down in front of him, and possibly one of the scariest moments of his life. I don't think it matters what shirt he was wearing.

There'd be hell on if one of our players wore a former clubs stuff in an interview.

It's a bit like Shearer wearing a Sunderland polo shirt, esp. after the celebration incident.

It's not at all like that :facepalm: fucking hell man, you're now comparing the tyne-wear rivalry (built up over decades), to the relationship between one player, the fans of his former club (in London) and his current club (in Manchester).

:kinnear:

Probably has a load of kit from them.

I can't recall a player doing this ever though. Must say something for Adebayor being a little dim.

He has contractual obligations surely to be wearing either Umbro City stuff, Puma Togo stuff or Plain Adidas wear (his boot sponsor) depending on location/circustances... wearing an Arsenal Nike top is simply retarded.

Probably has a load of kit from them.

I can't recall a player doing this ever though. Must say something for Adebayor being a little dim.

He has contractual obligations surely to be wearing either Umbro City stuff, Puma Togo stuff or Plain Adidas wear (his boot sponsor) depending on location/circustances... wearing an Arsenal Nike top is simply retarded.

I'm sure his sponsors will be somewhat more understanding than yourself, given the extreme circumstances. Fucking Hell :dowie:

Guest neesy111

been wearing it again today, surely someone can give him a different shirt by now, so looks like he wants to wear it  :undecided:

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/47100000/jpg/_47100424_emmanuel766ap.jpg

been wearing it again today, surely someone can give him a different shirt by now, so looks like he wants to wear it  :undecided:

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/47100000/jpg/_47100424_emmanuel766ap.jpg

What is that basketball team he is with?