The old Chris Hughton discussion thread

Parky
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hmmm state the obvious sausage, if only we could play like Chelsea every week with players hardly fit to lace their boots, we just ain't good enough to win week after week, like every other team in the league

:lol: Go on, keep exaggerating it all.

:lol: Go on, keep being unrealistic, love owt like that

Unrealistic? I'm not asking us to play like f***ing Chelsea every week and if you bothered to actually f***ing open your eyes you'd see it.

I don't think it's unrealistic to expect more than 2 points against Stoke, Blackpool, Wigan, Fulham, Blackburn and Bolton. If that's as good as we are, then we don't deserve to be in this league.

It really is almost laughable that, like. It screams relegation.

Hmmm state the obvious sausage, if only we could play like Chelsea every week with players hardly fit to lace their boots, we just ain't good enough to win week after week, like every other team in the league

Unrealistic? I'm not asking us to play like f***ing Chelsea every week and if you bothered to actually f***ing open your eyes you'd see it.

I don't think it's unrealistic to expect more than 2 points against Stoke, Blackpool, Wigan, Fulham, Blackburn and Bolton. If that's as good as we are, then we don't deserve to be in this league.

Well then you can argue that if we are good enough to get wins at Everton, Arsenal, a 6-0 and a 5-1 at home then that is also 'as good as we are'.

Hughton is doing as very, very good job imo. There were a lot of individual mistakes today and they cost us. Now he has to put up with the likes of Barton and Colo acting like complete clowns on top of that. The players were to blame today from what I can see. Hughton being the kind of guy he is will get a good response from them after this, I have no doubt about that.

So when we win it's down to Hughton, and when we lose it's down to the players? Utter blind faith.

Well then you can argue that if we are good enough to get wins at Everton, Arsenal, a 6-0 and a 5-1 at home then that is also 'as good as we are'.

Hughton is doing as very, very good job imo. There were a lot of individual mistakes today and they cost us. Now he has to put up with the likes of Barton and Colo acting like complete clowns on top of that. The players were to blame today from what I can see. Hughton being the kind of guy he is will get a good response from them after this, I have no doubt about that.

So when we win it's down to Hughton, and when we lose it's down to the players? Utter blind faith.

Haha, when did I say that?

Haha, when did I say that?

What you said about the players and individuals being to blame for today, if I dared to say that in this thread when we won ("Down to the players, brilliant performance from them, no Hughton influence etc."), I'd get shot down in flames.

Guest bluegeordie

We can make improvements by sticking wingers on the wing, central midfielders in central midfield and Smiths in the reserves. Oh, and make substitutions before it's game over.

Yep.

We can make improvements by sticking wingers on the wing, central midfielders in central midfield and Smiths in the reserves. Oh, and make substitutions before it's game over.

No, I don't see that catching on at all.

:lol:

I want to point out that i've come to respect and somewhat admire him over the last few months.

I get the distinct feeling that we've seen the beginning of the end today.

Plenty of mackems said that about Bruce after their 5-1...

Some perspective from the doom mongers on here as well...you remember when Bobby's team got smashed 4-1 away to Coventry? He had a better squad to work with then as well.

Rome wasn't built in a day and the way to the top isn't always an upward trajectory.  Moyes has had bad runs and slips with Everton but still managed to get them into the CL.

Guest neesy111

Hughton must fucking demand money from the fat cockney cunt in January, or spell to him what could happen.  We have such an imbalance to the team. 6 CM's but only 1 LB and 2 wingers.

Hughton must fucking demand money from the fat cockney cunt in January, or spell to him what could happen.  We have such an imbalance to the team. 6 CM's but only 1 LB and 2 wingers.

Yep. People say we'd struggle to replace an Enrique injury, but what about Jonas? If anything happened theres absolutely nobody that could go there.

Embarrassing.

So lets disregard our positive performances/results, because clearly the negative ones are a far better indicator of our potential as a side this season under Hughton yeah? For no reason other than you being afraid that thats the case. You couldnt be further from levelheaded atall.

Embarrassing.

So lets disregard our positive performances/results, because clearly the negative ones are a far better indicator of our potential as a side this season under Hughton yeah? For no reason other than you being afraid that thats the case. You couldnt be further from levelheaded atall.

This is what I don't get - others are disregarding poor performances/results - how is what you're doing any better?

Ronaldo jumping to conclusions after one game, oh how typical.

Aye, just the Bolton game. And the Stoke game. And the Blackpool game. And the Wigan game. And the Blackburn game...

Embarrassing.

If you can look at our results (especially our home results - which is mostly what JH posted) without being genuinely worried about going down, you either aren't a fan, or you aren't sane.

We are so one dimensional and predictable, thats why home form has been shit we cant break teams down because we dont have a PLAN B, hughton tactically is inept, doesnt know how to change the game, his substitutions are like for like always....there is a reason he hasnt been offered a contract HE'S NOT GOOD ENOUGH

Embarrassing.

If you can look at our results (especially our home results - which is mostly what JH posted) without being genuinely worried about going down, you either aren't a fan, or you aren't sane.

Apparently disregarding negative performances is alright, but disregarding positive ones is just about the most insane thing you can do.

Guest neesy111

You're one big utter joke. :lol:

So we still going wipe the floor of spurs then, the joke's on you.  You think we are going to get relegated but will smash spurs apart.  Your fucking deluded.

You're one big utter joke. :lol:

So we still going wipe the floor of spurs then, the joke's on you.  You think we are going to get relegated but will smash spurs apart.  Your f***ing deluded.

You should be in a cage.