The old Chris Hughton discussion thread

Parky
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

If I was the judge in a court of my law then I would let Jonny off. Infact I would actively encourage more use of the C word.

True :lol:

God knows why he does not make changes much earlier, his 2nd sub did not come on until 71mins when things needed to be done at half time.

Colo gets sent off and we are losing 4-1 so then he takes Jonas off and puts Campbell on! :kasper:

11k+ of posts on a NUFC forum and your support for the club is in question. Incredible.  :lol: (I know this doesn't measure support, but surely if you didn't love the club or have its best interest at heart you'd simply not turn up)

Too positive and you are accused of having blind faith, too negative and you are accused of not supporting your club, somewhere in the middle and no doubt you are sitting on the fence.

BTW i think forums rules should be changed so if we suffer a big defeat abuse is ok for 24 hours so everyone can get it out of their system...would make for some 'interesting' reading.  :lol:  O0

Harsh on Mr Hall tbh. It seems like it's no so much the personal insults that are discouraged but just that one magic word that will get you a ban.

Harsh on Mr Hall tbh. It seems like it's no so much the personal insults that are discouraged but just that one magic word that will get you a ban.

Real Harsh that he should be banned for that when, IMO, a lot worse is said at times, the word is censored anyway ffs!

I guess I'm the only one who didn't particularly disagree with what JH was saying? I just think he was getting increasingly het up about various comments and didn't articulate himself very well. He is bang right in saying to get 2 points from those much talked about 5 games at home is nothing short of woeful and that your away form is/was unlikely to continue hence the pressure is on you to improve your home form.

Real Harsh that he should be banned for that when, IMO, a lot worse is said at times, the word is censored anyway ffs!

Why don't you have the censor off, man? You softie. :razz:

I guess I'm the only one who didn't particularly disagree with what JH was saying? I just think he was getting increasingly het up about various comments and didn't articulate himself very well. He is bang right in saying to get 2 points from those much talked about 5 games at home is nothing short of woeful and that your away form is/was unlikely to continue hence the pressure is on you to improve your home form.

and he's by no means the first to point it out.

and he's by no means the first to point it out.

I know. Just saying. :thup:

Johnnys been banned? I didn't want that. Tell him I drink in the Hotspur before every match. If he wants a chat and prove himself a man I'll be there. Frankly though I know the lads on here and off here who are real fans of NUFC and I've got little proof to suggest he's a genuine boy.

Johnnys been banned? I didn't want that. Tell him I drink in the Hotspur before every match. If he wants a chat and prove himself a man I'll be there. Frankly though I know the lads on here and off here who are real fans of NUFC and I've got little proof to suggest he's a genuine boy.

meaning ?

Frankly though I know the lads on here and off here who are real fans of NUFC and I've got little proof to suggest he's a genuine boy.

How does one pass your 'true supporter' test then?

I suppose as a mod there comes a point where you can't just sit twiddling your thumbs when members start getting into foul mouthed slanging matches. On the football side of it, I still think our good results counter-balance the bad ones at this stage. We'd like to have done better but you can't just gloss over the fact Hughton has had little money to spend and as a result we will obviously find it hard to find cover when we lose players like Ben Arfa, Barton and Tiote.

I suppose as a mod there comes a point where you can't just sit twiddling your thumbs when members start getting into foul mouthed slanging matches. On the football side of it, I still think our good results counter-balance the bad ones at this stage. We'd like to have done better but you can't just gloss over the fact Hughton has had little money to spend and as a result we will obviously find it hard to find cover when we lose players like Ben Arfa, Barton and Tiote.

they have, hence where we are in the table with the points we have. however i'd feel more comfortable if we'd got points in games where we thought we would as opposed to shock aways. which do you think is the more likely, we turn round our home form or the away games start going the way expected ?

11k+ of posts on a NUFC forum and your support for the club is in question.

Not being funny, but I've got 5030 and I don't even support Newcastle *wink*

Bring back Johnny Hall. He's one of the good guys.

don't lie you love us O0

and bring back jh!

meaning ?

He has to walk into the Hotspur & ask everyone "Are you Otter off the internet" until he finds him.