The old Chris Hughton discussion thread

Parky
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hughton must fucking demand money from the fat cockney cunt in January, or spell to him what could happen.  We have such an imbalance to the team. 6 CM's but only 1 LB and 2 wingers.

I think I can see the flaw in that plan

Guest neesy111

Hughton must fucking demand money from the fat cockney cunt in January, or spell to him what could happen.  We have such an imbalance to the team. 6 CM's but only 1 LB and 2 wingers.

I think I can see the flaw in that plan

I think everyone does.

If our results scream relegation, what do the results of all the teams with fewer points than us scream?

Exactly, was going to post something similar before.

I bet Wolves and West Ham would fucking kill to be in our position.

If our results scream relegation, what do the results of all the teams with fewer points than us scream?

Another misrepresentation of what I said. I was referring to a selection of results, not all of them. A few of our results are very misleading.

Being objective about it, and to give an example; you know teams like Blackburn will climb and stay safe through picking up points at home against lower-tier clubs. They've done it for years.

When we're good we're very very good but when we are bad we're horrid.

Equal arguments for him to stay or go at the moment.

Surely it doesn't work like that though, we got promoted and signed few players then lost our most talented player by injury.  Being fucking good and fucking bad is probably better than we should expect at this stage.

Another misrepresentation of what I said. I was referring to a selection of results, not all of them. A few of our results are very misleading.

Being objective about it, and to give an example; you know teams like Blackburn will climb and stay safe through picking up points at home against lower-tier clubs. They've done it for years.

but which ones. it could very much go either way right now.

Which results are miseading?  The 5-1 v Sunderland or 5 v 1 Bolton?  The 2-1 against Blackpool or 1-0 v Arsenal?  The 1-0 v Everton or 2-1 v Stoke?

Which results are miseading?  The 5-1 v Sunderland or 5 v 1 Bolton?  The 2-1 against Blackpool or 1-0 v Arsenal?  The 1-0 v Everton or 2-1 v Stoke?

Keep going and you'll eventually see an imbalance.

Keep going and you'll eventually see an imbalance.

6-0 v Villa or 2-1 v Blackburn?

The fact that we are top half shows the results so far are in our favour.

Like I said a while ago Hughton has set the bar too high.  I bet if we were 16th without the massive wins and having beaten Blackpool and Stoke everyone would be happy.  Then again, some people...

Guest neesy111

Neesy vs Ronaldo arguments are painful. Regardless of who is right, we all lose.

:lol: They remind me of George and Lennie #ofmiceandmen

I love that book :aww:

Film isn't bad as well :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

Neesy vs Ronaldo arguments are painful. Regardless of who is right, we all lose.

:lol: They remind me of George and Lennie #ofmiceandmen

I love that book :aww:

Film isn't bad as well :lol:

'easy Neesy.'

I get the distinct feeling that we've seen the beginning of the end today.

It really is almost laughable that, like. It screams relegation.

Embarrassing.

So lets disregard our positive performances/results, because clearly the negative ones are a far better indicator of our potential as a side this season under Hughton yeah? For no reason other than you being afraid that thats the case. You couldnt be further from levelheaded atall.

If you can look at our results (especially our home results - which is mostly what JH posted) without being genuinely worried about going down, you either aren't a fan, or you aren't sane.

Apparently disregarding negative performances is alright, but disregarding positive ones is just about the most insane thing you can do.

Change the fucking record man.

Today was a brutal punsihment of the short comings of our squad. We lack depth, but then what promoted side doesn't? Without Tiote and Barton we were left with a limited midfield which got completely over run and throughly outplayed by an in form Premier League outfit, it was a bad day at the office. The most important thing is we show something in the way of s responce against Chelsea.

As far as the home form is concerned, we've struggled to break sides down but every man and his dog predicted that would be the case without a creative midfielder. While the Blackpool performance was completely unacceptable people seem to have forgotten Blackburn, Stoke and Fulham are established Premier League sides. While they have less quality in their squads than some the way they set up makes it more difficult for promoted, almost naive sides such as ourselves to turn them over. I honestly think we're more suited to playing likes of Everton, Spurs and Villa who will come out and have a go.

We've just come up, we'll hit form in dribs and drabs, we'll suffer hidings like today and it will be incredibly frustrating. However I'm still confident we'll pick up enough points to survive relegation come the end of the season.

I get the distinct feeling that we've seen the beginning of the end today.

It really is almost laughable that, like. It screams relegation.

Embarrassing.

So lets disregard our positive performances/results, because clearly the negative ones are a far better indicator of our potential as a side this season under Hughton yeah? For no reason other than you being afraid that thats the case. You couldnt be further from levelheaded atall.

If you can look at our results (especially our home results - which is mostly what JH posted) without being genuinely worried about going down, you either aren't a fan, or you aren't sane.

Apparently disregarding negative performances is alright, but disregarding positive ones is just about the most insane thing you can do.

Change the fucking record man.

Today was a brutal punsihment of the short comings of our squad. We lack depth, but then what promoted side doesn't? Without Tiote and Barton we were left with a limited midfield which got completely over run and throughly outplayed by an in form Premier League outfit, it was a bad day at the office. The most important thing is we show something in the way of s responce against Chelsea.

As far as the home form is concerned, we've struggled to break sides down but every man and his dog predicted that would be the case without a creative midfielder. While the Blackpool performance was completely unacceptable people seem to have forgotten Blackburn, Stoke and Fulham are established Premier League sides. While they have less quality in their squads than some the way they set up makes it more difficult for promoted, almost naive sides such as ourselves to turn them over. I honestly think we're more suited to playing likes of Everton, Spurs and Villa who will come out and have a go.

We've just come up, we'll hit form in dribs and drabs, we'll suffer hidings like today and it will be incredibly frustrating. However I'm still confident we'll pick up enough points to survive relegation come the end of the season.

Nice one Prophet, this is what I wanted to say but lacked the effort or talent to do so! Spot on.