Newcastle United 2 - 2 West Brom - 18/01/10 - post match reaction from page 27

Dave

Well, you were pretty dreadful most of the night if I dare say, I think you can take that result. I think you can take solace in the fact you never quite looked like having a clue in the final third yet you nicked a couple.

We should take solace for the whole season then :lol:. We've scored goals all season in spite of having no attacking plan and little end product.

yes, this game is nothing new. makes you wonder just what it is Hughton actually does, cos getting the team to gel as a coherent unit going forward isn't it.

Think its very telling that the only time the central midfielders get the ball is when one of our long balls is headed back to them by the oppositions defence. Our entire attacking plan is knock it long and look for scraps or get it to the wing. As Jonas is the only real winger, that means it him 80% of the time when we play it along the floor.

Jonas does everything right except the pass.

He's fuking s***.

Cameron Jerome looks twice as dangerous as Jonas.

Mickey Mouse armed with a pillow looks twice as dangerous as Jonas man.

Yea lets blame Jonas...bravo.

And where did i blame him? He's s**** at everything apart from running with the ball, zero creativity, but still our best attacking mid unfortunately. Bravo for being stupid BTW.

Im stupid because i dont agree with you, like you said he was our best attacking midfielder, has a shit final ball yep but there is far worse in the team..aka the anonymous nolan tonight.. yet you choose to single him out.

That makes me stupid?

Fuck off to mensa will you.

I didn't single him out you thick cretin, i've had a go at near everyone who's deserved it tonight. Tosser.

god I'd LOVE to see you lot put in charge of our team for 10 games :lol:

we'd somehow end up in the relegation spots no doubt :D

They'd be using FM to explain their tactics. "You follow that arrow there, Jonas. Run up and down there. Geddit?"

Guest firetotheworks

(I only saw the second half)

Harper 6

Simpson 4

Coloccini 6

S.Taylor 6

Enrique 5

Jonas 6.5

Smith 4

Nolan 4

Guthrie 6.5

Ameobi 4

Lovenkrands 7

Carroll 5

R.Taylor 5

Enrique was a strange one today. Had very much an off game, but still had the endeavour getting forward.

He's fuking s***.

And where did i blame him? He's s**** at everything apart from running with the ball, zero creativity, but still our best attacking mid unfortunately. Bravo for being stupid BTW.

Im stupid because i dont agree with you, like you said he was our best attacking midfielder, has a s*** final ball yep but there is far worse in the team..aka the anonymous nolan tonight.. yet you choose to single him out.

That makes me stupid?

f*** off to mensa will you.

I didn't single him out you thick cretin, i've had a go at near everyone who's deserved it tonight. Tosser.

What makes me a "thick cretin" then rude boy?

They'd be using FM to explain their tactics. "You follow that arrow there, Jonas. Run up and down there. Geddit?"

He's got that bit.

He's fuking s***.

Im stupid because i dont agree with you, like you said he was our best attacking midfielder, has a shit final ball yep but there is far worse in the team..aka the anonymous nolan tonight.. yet you choose to single him out.

That makes me stupid?

Fuck off to mensa will you.

On the other hand I love singling him out.  :razz:

Guest firetotheworks

He's got that bit.

We get it, you don't rate Jonas.

He's fuking s***.

Im stupid because i dont agree with you, like you said he was our best attacking midfielder, has a s*** final ball yep but there is far worse in the team..aka the anonymous nolan tonight.. yet you choose to single him out.

That makes me stupid?

f*** off to mensa will you.

What makes me a "thick cretin" then rude boy?

Dunno, your IQ?  That's what generally makes people thick.  The cretin part would come from upbringing.

Guest Brazilianbob

its all about how we do against the other teams not in the promotion picture.  If we continue to play like that, Forest will do us at sjp and if w brom keep playing like today it wont be long before we are in a play-off spot and I can't see us having the ability to get back in an automatic spot if we don't bring in new faces and quickly not at the end of Jan, because the points we are dropping now could mean the difference between going up and sinking like the proverbial stone

Well, this match confirms again what we knew already: we need a new owner, a new manager and a new squad if we don't want to become the biggest embarrassment ever in the Prem next season, if we continue to fluke our way to decentish results in our promotion bid...