Mike Williamson (now managing MK Dons)

Ritchie

I'd assume he's signed on permanently otherwise they would have stated.

From memory when players are first announced as signing on the details are always a little sketchy, give it an hour or so and more information begins to come out.

It doesn't say if it's a loan or permanent deal

Considering its being reported as an emergency loan rather then a normal loan it seems like they've just gone for whatever will make the player available for tonight.  With the permanent deal to follow once everything about the deal is sorted.

Never thought i'd say this but fair play to Laurel and Hardy. They said funds would be made available to Hughton and they've been true to their word.

Makes a nice change

Got to agree so far. Strange.

Strange, but not at all unwelcome.

Delighted with what we've done in the market so far tbh, if we can hold onto everyone (bar Geremi and Butt who can leave for free for all I care) then it'll be our first successful window in a long, long time.

Someone should tell Crystal Palace's owner it's his job to back his manager rather than sink the club into administration and giving the fans the V's. You say someone HAS told him? And his answer was what?

Oh yes.

"fuck right off and stick your club up your arse"

Never thought i'd say this but fair play to Laurel and Hardy. They said funds would be made available to Hughton and they've been true to their word.

Makes a nice change

Fuck that. It's their job to back their chosen manager and they're doing it 12 months too late.

They're getting no pat on the back from me.

:thup:

Better late than never I guess.

what makes this loan an emergency? don't those only get granted if 3 goalies are injured etc.?

chuffed with the signing though!

Think it just means that the deadline for submitting the paperwork to the FA is later than if it was a long term loan or transfer.

Makes a nice change

f*** that. It's their job to back their chosen manager and they're doing it 12 months too late.

beter they do it now than never though, it does not make up for the mess they've put the club in, but they seem to be moving in the right direction.

Makes a nice change

f*** that. It's their job to back their chosen manager and they're doing it 12 months too late.

beter they do it now than never though, it does not make up for the mess they've put the club in, but they seem to be moving in the right direction.

They're still going to need to do a lot to be regarded with anything other than contempt in my eyes. Signing two decent Championship standard players, one on emergency loan and the other for a sum of around £1 million, is all well and good but it's not exactly groundbreaking.

If they want to really get back in the fans good books they could start by putting in a serious bid for Moses (player or prophet, either would do). Show that they've got some ambition and they want to right the wrongs. I doubt it though.

Makes a nice change

They're still going to need to do a lot to be regarded with anything other than contempt in my eyes. Signing two decent Championship standard players, one on emergency loan and the other for a sum of around £1 million, is all well and good but it's not exactly groundbreaking.

If they want to really get back in the fans good books they could start by putting in a serious bid for Moses (player or prophet, either would do). Show that they've got some ambition and they want to right the wrongs. I doubt it though.

How do you know we haven't? Didn't hear about the Routledge deal until it was done.

Makes a nice change

How do you know we haven't? Didn't hear about the Routledge deal until it was done.

True, but this is Fat Ash and Disco Dekka we're talking about. It's always safe to err on the side of caution and blind anger with these two.

Makes a nice change

True, but this is Fat Ash and Disco Dekka we're talking about. It's always safe to err on the side of caution and blind anger with these two.

Wish I could argue with that.

Makes a nice change

Three players, and I'd be suprised if the emergency loan bit is anything other then a way for the lad to play straight away while we try to sort out the details of the permanent transfer.  Also I wouldn't believe the £1m for Routledge story yet, most places claim £2m.

Makes a nice change

These signings are fine for this division, yes it would be grand to get the best of the best but given the past transfer windows this has been not half bad. If we go up I'll be interested to see what we spend as in the Premier we definitely will need to bring in quality players.

Were there pictures on the official site of Harewood and Khiz posing in training tops whilst holding a home shirt at the training ground when they signed on loan? If not then it points to a permanent deal imo.