Mike Williamson (now managing MK Dons)

Ritchie

Unless Pardew is openly lying about his passing intentions, I can only surmise that he simply doesn't trust Williamson to be able to pass it, so he tells him to hoof it. I can't believe that he just ignores the manager.

Unless Pardew is openly lying about his passing intentions, I can only surmise that he simply doesn't trust Williamson to be able to pass it, so he tells him to hoof it.

He could play it short to a team mate surly? Beside it´s not that every other player in the team is hoofing it either.

Unless Pardew is openly lying about his passing intentions, I can only surmise that he simply doesn't trust Williamson to be able to pass it, so he tells him to hoof it.

He could play it short to a team mate surly? Beside it´s not that every other player in the team is hoofing it either.

They do though. People only seem to notice Williamson doing it.

Guest loven Mag 11

How the fuck can you have an french international RB as an option aswell as Colo the best ball playing CB in the league either side of you yet HOOF every thing FFS you cunt.

Guest hydeous

Does anyone know where I can find a stat for most throw-ins conceded by a player? I'm sure magic mike is right up there in the rankings.

He's played too many long balls obviously, he's not capable of anything else. But defensively I think he's had a decent game.

When he just punted it out for a throwin under ZERO pressure midway through negated anywork he's done well at the back.

Aye it was a poor decision but it was a safeish one too. Better that than pass it to an opponent in the box like Bassong did.

Don't get me wrong, I hate Williamson in general, just thing he's defended OK in this game.

He's played too many long balls obviously, he's not capable of anything else. But defensively I think he's had a decent game.

When he just punted it out for a throwin under ZERO pressure midway through negated anywork he's done well at the back.

Aye it was a poor decision but it was a safeish one too. Better that than pass it to an opponent in the box like Bassong did.

Don't get me wrong, I hate Williamson in general, just thing he's defended OK in this game.

I wish I had your rosy outlook Ian. It's was the footballing equivalent of pluckingout your toenail in case get a fungal nail infection. Needless and counterproductive every time.