Mike Williamson (now managing MK Dons)

Ritchie

his haircut is even f***ing s***.

:pilko: Not having that like. He's nicely groomed, which is presently about the only compliment I can muster (sorry Mike).

pretty boy haircut and weak as piss.  Should stay in Brighton.

Just saying he could maybe benefit from a holiday.  I've heard the south coast is nice in this time of year.

He's so unaware man. He doesn't even know when there's a striker on his shoulder, or when to cover the fullback and come across, or pretty much anything. These are basics that I would be fuming at if my CB team mate didn't do. This guy plays professional football. For us. Fucking hell.

Guest bimpy474

He's the lad you went to school with, who you hear plays non league. You think, but he was shit, thing is this plonker has got the the top league somehow.

I'm looking for positives here, but he might actually look better playing alongside Debuchy, someone to give a simple pass to who might actually try and play forward with it rather than passing it straight back to him or launching it up the line.

Becoming my most hated player of all time. I dont even think he's a nice guy, I think he's a cunt.

It'd be perfect if someone saw him out and he was a complete shitbag, confirming our hatred for him. Just get the feeling he's the kind to sponsor cancer kids and donate bone marrow.

Met him a few times and he's a top bloke, I'm afraid.