Mike Williamson (now managing MK Dons)

Ritchie

Guest bimpy474

Thought he had a decent game today, albeit with limited ability on the ball. He headed a load of stuff out.

He was awful with the ball, not just down to him mind. But he is out of his depth.

Guest Roger Kint

Must say, he along with Santon and Krul were the best of our lot today.

Yep stuck to the basics which will do me tbh.

It's not Williamson's fault that he's not good enough for us.

It's his fault he just hoofs it aimlessly upfield towards nobody

It's a better option than him just giving away the ball in our own half, which is what would happen if he tried to play.

I'm sure that opposition managers have cottoned on to how shit he is in possession. When he gets it the opposition simply cover the nearest man and stop the easy pass across the back line or into CM. If no-one drops in for a simple 10 yard pass he's left there with the ball at his feet with no option but to fucking hoof it. The opposition simply pick up possession via their CB's and start another attack.

Guest neesy111

I'm sure that opposition managers have cottoned on to how shit he is in possession. When he gets it the opposition simply cover the nearest man and stop the easy pass across the back line or into CM. If no-one drops in for a simple 10 yard pass he's left there with the ball at his feet with no option but to fucking hoof it. The opposition simply pick up possession via their CB's and start another attack.

It's bleating obvious from the top of the gallowgate that this has happened.

No matter how s*** he is in possession, i reckon if we actually worked on getting our midfield to take the ball off him, we could actually get away from him hoofing it all the time but it seems quite clear that pardew is either telling him to smack it long every time or we just don't try and address it.

Guest firetotheworks

I think Williamson is shit. Having said that, I don't think that if he was replaced by a better player tomorrow it would improve us enough to solve our problems.

I think Williamson is shit. Having said that, I don't think that if he was replaced by a better player tomorrow it would improve us enough to solve our problems.

He is going to be replaced by Saylor, hopefully by the next game, so we'll find out soon enough I guess.

Guest loven Mag 11

God just imagine no Willo in the team, with no Simpson its just this hoofing twat holding us back. Cant fucking wait.