Mike Williamson (now managing MK Dons)

Ritchie

I've got a lot more time for Williamson than I will ever have for Simpson. The main difference between the pair of them is yes they're both not good enough, whereas Simpson can often be seen trying to pass the blame to others on the pitch as well as coming out with comments that make him seem quite arrogant and think he is a lot better than he actually is.

Guest bimpy474

Williamson tries, he's just not good enough, but like Best, Lovenkrands etc I can't find fault with their attitude.

Besty was better for than given credit for imo. Lovelyhands the same, Willo, as nice a man as he is. Is/was/will always be pure turd.

seems like a nice bloke but he's just not good enough, I seriously hope we don't have to resort to playing him again as the premier league is too much for him.

He tried his best and never complained, he helped us out when needed and helped us gain promotion and for that we should all be thankful for the effort he put in.

Williamson tries, he's just not good enough, but like Best, Lovenkrands etc I can't find fault with their attitude.

Besty was better for than given credit for imo. Lovelyhands the same, Willo, as nice a man as he is. Is/was/will always be pure turd.

Best was a worthy 4th choice striker, but I doubt he'd want to be that far down the pecking order.

Still, would have got a fair amount of game time this season had...

Guest bimpy474

Best was a worthy 4th choice striker, but I doubt he'd want to be that far down the pecking order.

Still, would have got a fair amount of game time this season had...

What i meant was, when Best played he never played as bad as Shola does. You got an ok performance or a good one.

http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/9370/7c3a0847a5994ef3806777e.png

:lol::lol:

f***ing funniest thing ever my god  :lol:

:lol: I can't believe this has never been done before.

:lol: I'm loving these new images like, whatever they are.

Woll Smoths

:lol: there are no words to describe how funny that image is,  :lol: :lol:

Criticised him so much this season however it's not his fault he's getting picked or that the club didn't make the signings they should have in the summer. Great player in the championship unfortunately not cut out for this level and i never wish to see him start ever again. :lol:

I've got a lot more time for Williamson than I will ever have for Simpson. The main difference between the pair of them is yes they're both not good enough, whereas Simpson can often be seen trying to pass the blame to others on the pitch as well as coming out with comments that make him seem quite arrogant and think he is a lot better than he actually is.

Yep. Nowt wrong with Mike other than not being a very good footballer.

Agree with that. I've always said there'd not be much hate for Williamson if he was making 6 or 7 starts a season, or if he was cover or whatever. He's fairly dependable on his day but his day is just not often enough, sadly. He's one of those players who does well in a winning team but when things are going to pot, he's generally one of the first ones to point to for fucking up. Confidence* player if I ever saw one.

*you could also say 'Conference'

Guest neesy111

How do we know Williamson is 4th choice.  He started the season ahead of Saylor, I honestly believe Pardew rates the bloke. :undecided:

Posters that you'd expect having a go at a solid pro who has played too many games owing to the regime above him and has been cut little slack compared with other more talented under-performers.

Probably been burnt out more than any other player in 2012 (maybe Santon too?). Anyway, hope we keep him as fourth-choice for now :) Good guy.

Posters that you'd expect having a go at a solid pro who has played too many games owing to the regime above him and has been cut little slack compared with other more talented under-performers.

Probably been burnt out more than any other player in 2012 (maybe Santon too?). Anyway, hope we keep him as fourth-choice for now :) Good guy.

:thup: