Mike Williamson (now managing MK Dons)

Ritchie

As is always the case. The longer he's in the team the more his inadequacies show.

He reminds me of Andy O'Brien, can look okay for a period but you just know the longer he stays in the team he will crack under the pressure. He was falling to pieces yesterday, looked frightened of his own shadow.

Bang on, as an emergency stopgap for 2 or 3 games he's ok. His shiteness rises exponentially as the number of games increases.

As is always the case. The longer he's in the team the more his inadequacies show.

He reminds me of Andy O'Brien, can look okay for a period but you just know the longer he stays in the team he will crack under the pressure. He was falling to pieces yesterday, looked frightened of his own shadow.

Bang on, as an emergency stopgap for 2 or 3 games he's ok. His shiteness rises exponentially as the number of games increases.

Coloccini was awful as well yesterday, but that's just because he didn't give a shit.

Coloccini was awful as well yesterday, but that's just because he didn't give a shit.

Aye, I didn't see the whole game but his decline is rapidly gathering pace too. Started a while ago and the fact the captain of that team, after that collective performance, was the first down the tunnel speaks volume as to his commitment and attitude. Disgusting stuff.

• 3 weeks later...

Honestly man, it was painful watching him in possession of the ball. It seems to take him 4 touches to think about who to pass to under no pressure before giving the he ball to someone else or passing back to the keeper.

Guest TruToon94

Absolute piss. No matter what happens whoever comes in has a hell of a job to do with our Central Defence. Shockingly shit, hell almost as bad as Bramble and Boumsong.

Our defence should be MYM plus one with this guy being fourth choice after a young third CD. Seriously abysmal central defence.

Honestly man, it was painful watching him in possession of the ball. It seems to take him 4 touches to think about who to pass to under no pressure before giving the he ball to someone else or passing back to the keeper.

Lack of movement and players looking for the ball ahead of him doesn't help mind.

He's always been like this, he's just a terrible 'footballer'.  This guy is out first choice c/h man ffs  :jesuswept:

I for once want to see him smash in a diving header from a f***ing free-kick or corner. All those years of work...

From his static position at the back post, from a high, floated cross? That would be impressive!

More chance of him burying a Rooney-esque bicycle kick

If a manager with a functioning pair of eyes comes in to replace Pardew, Williamson will be confined to the bench quicker than you could say 'hoof'

At the moment I'm not sure if he will TBH, who would play instead?

I'd play Fistpumps every time.

I think it's disgraceful that these players can be so blatant about protecting their own position this way. We are bottom of the league and are getting battered left right and centre, and this guy knows Pardew is a mess. Just looking out for his own interests. It's terrible.

He's consistently put in horrible performances this season, but it's all getting swept under the carpet because of Colo's form and Pardew. Really is becoming a bit of a liability.

He's always been a liability. He can look composed when the team is playing well and the opposition are shit, if he gets the time he needs. Any pressure and he's a quivering wreck.