Mike Williamson (now managing MK Dons)

Ritchie

When I first started living in Bilbao our eleven aside team got a chance to play against Athletic Bilbao Veterans, I was 25 then and thought I was a decent footballer. Very, very humilliating playing against 50 year olds and only getting about three touches whole game. They literally could have played us off the park with one leg tied up and hopping they were that good.

Totally different level!

As an aside, I play in a sunday league over here and we have two players who have played thrid division over here, they are both late forties but completely pish all over the rest of the team. Just that know how and complete lack of nerves.

• 2 weeks later...

On a day when there were a few excellent performances have to say I thought Willo was outstanding at both ends of the pitch and especially considering what he was up against. Watching his transformation and rise in confidence has been one of the highlights of this season.

Guest bimpy474

Taylor's canny good till he handballs it, completely ignores his man, or elbows somebody in the face.

Aye but to be fair he's also one brave blocker of a ball, that's a bonus point surely :lol:

Guest Haris Vuckic

Of course he is. :lol:

Ronaldo, saturated in absurdity as per usual...

Yeah, me and 90% of those who've seen them play and aren't mentally deficient. Go pick an argument with someone your own calibre.

How did your man get on in the air today?

Guest bimpy474

Not great but better than Williamson. The end, WUM.

I've come to disagree since Williamson has been back in the side to be honest Ron. I going solely by that though. He's been our best CB since Everton, by a mile imo.

He's even been good on the ball, hoping it lasts but not confident it will.

• 1 month later...

Not great but better than Williamson. The end, WUM.

I've come to disagree since Williamson has been back in the side to be honest Ron. I going solely by that though. He's been our best CB since Everton, by a mile imo.

He's even been good on the ball, hoping it lasts but not confident it will.

He's not great but he's always been a better defender than Taylor and I've said it from day one.

That block tackle to completely nullify a threatening Villa break in the second half; I think I celebrated more than the goal. :lol:

Really pleased for Mike that he doesn't have to suffer playing with that prick Taylor anymore... for now.