Habib Beye

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest pintofscottsellers

Was a shadow of the player he was once Cuntermole finished him off.

Shocking tackle, that.

He injured Barton in that season aswell, shitehouse!

Loved him me when he was here. favourite player for a bit.  Inspirational at home against brum under fat Sam. Was one of those players we seemed to be linked with forever (see also Van Buyten, Wayne Bridge and Miguel) except we got him.

Who were we playing in that friendly when he stropped

Huddersfield.

And leyton orient humping and the players clubbing together for a flight to dundee united. With sbr passing it wasn't the fooking best summer was it

Superb player for us. I wish him all of the best.

Totally agree with this.

Agreed.  Sad he left and specifically the timing but he was looking after his own career and I can't really blame him for that.  He was a great servant when he was here.

I agree. Completely loved when he was here too. I don't understand this competition there seems to be on here whereby the majority seem desperate to prove that they hate our ex-players the most.

I agree. Completely loved when he was here too. I don't understand this competition there seems to be on here whereby the majority seem desperate to prove that they hate our ex-players the most.

This :thup:

It's not the fact they're ex-players that is the issue. For example, Aaron Hughes, Andy O Brien, Lualua etc all former players who don't get stick.

It's the fact that players like Beye, Duff and Martins were largely responsible for the demise of the club, and then fucked off at the earliest opportunity.

The one thing I can at least say for Enrique is that he stayed when we went down.

Guest neesy111

Beye was very poor in his 2nd season, injuries curtailed quite a bit of that season for him but he was poor from the outset.

Guest icemanblue

Room in this boat for one more?

Guest neesy111

Erm, I seem to remember those players being the one's at fault for our relegation that season with some shite performances.

It's not the fact they're ex-players that is the issue. For example, Aaron Hughes, Andy O Brien, Lualua etc all former players who don't get stick.

It's the fact that players like Beye, Duff and Martins were largely responsible for the demise of the club, and then fucked off at the earliest opportunity.

The one thing I can at least say for Enrique is that he stayed when we went down.

How was Beye largely responsible for our demise? He gave his all whilst playing in the Premiership for us.

Guest neesy111

Beye was very poor in his 2nd season, injuries curtailed quite a bit of that season for him but he was poor from the outset.

He was class when he moved to the centre

Our form that season would suggest otherwise.

If someone had made a bid for Enrique and would have matched or bettered his wages, he'd have been gone the same as anyone else.

He was class when he moved to the centre

Our form that season would suggest otherwise.

So if you get relegated every single player has to be shit?

If that's the case then Scott Parker can hand back his trophy for last season.