Habib Beye

Guest sicko2ndbest

- Beye rotting away at Villa

- Martins looking woeful at Birmingham

- Owen rotting away at Man United

- Given rotting away at Man City

Good to see that most of those that wanted away from the club post-relegation are enjoying flourishing careers as a result :thup:

Good to see that most of those that wanted away from the club post-relegation are enjoying flourishing careers as a result :thup:

Bassong rotting(ish) at Spurs

Viduka probably dead

The heart bleeds :lol:

Bassong rotting(ish) at Spurs

Viduka probably dead

The heart bleeds :lol:

N'Zogbia hating Wigan enough to want a move back to us, despite being their star player :snod:

Really don't get bile on here aimed at players the didn't want to play in the championship. Had they all stayed we'd have been absolutely fucked anyway.

It's a sad indictment of football today that players who leave a club automatically assume the role of pantomime villain.

I have his shirt.  :harry:

Me too (also have Martins and Carroll.......)

Can you please not buy a Jose shirt?

Thx

:lol:

Think I'll go ahead and order Perch, Smith and Ameobi shirts, any objections?

That sounds good. I think you will look very good in those shirts  O0

I have his shirt.  :harry:

Me too (also have Martins and Carroll.......)

Can you please not buy a Jose shirt?

Thx

:lol:

Think I'll go ahead and order Perch, Smith and Ameobi shirts, any objections?

That sounds good. I think you will look very good in those shirts  O0

http://popwebgame.com/funny_pic/images/COOLNESS_MOTIVATIONAL_POSTERS.jpg

Guest Roger Kint

Really don't get bile on here aimed at players the didn't want to play in the championship. Had they all stayed we'd have been absolutely f***ed anyway.

It's a sad indictment of football today that players who leave a club automatically assume the role of pantomime villain.

So you think its ok to try and get sent off in a few preseason games to force a move instead of being a professional? People leaving isnt an issue, its how they go about it.

Guest neesy111

Really don't get bile on here aimed at players the didn't want to play in the championship. Had they all stayed we'd have been absolutely fucked anyway.

I remember him saying around 10 days before he left he was happy to stay here.

Guest neesy111

Tbf, I think quite a few on here were overrating him.  Good 1st season, shocking 2nd season (hampered by injury but still was not impressed by him).

Guest Stephen927

Then it was either him or a representative of Beye who came on here trying to justify why he would warrant a pay rise for staying.

:facepalm:

Really don't get bile on here aimed at players the didn't want to play in the championship. Had they all stayed we'd have been absolutely f***ed anyway.

Why did he bother saying he wanted to stay then?  At least Bassong had the balls to thank the club and say he wanted to move.

considering the overpaid whiners got us relegated it's just desserts....and yeah...the heroes who stayed loyal are reaping their rewards now :thup: