Habib Beye

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest Heneage

Well if they do so then Doncaster will only have benefitted massively; you'd hope they must only be paying a fraction of the players' usual wages.

They are yeah. Think it's like 2kpw for each player.

Good luck to the bloke. I can't hate him. The club was an absolute f***ing shambles and if I was in the latter years of my career with only a fleeting connection to a football team that'd just got relegated and a big, fat offer from a top flight side on the table I'd have been out the door too. He shouldn't have made those comments before he left though. Ill advised.

In the end it worked out well for us. He was never the same player after Cattermole did him in.

This pretty much, Simpson hasn't got anywhere near to as good as he was in his pomp for us.

All three major shareholders in Doncaster Rovers have been mentioned in FourFourTwo's 'rich list' published a few days ago.

Terry Bramll is the region's weathliest football man with a fortune of £450 million, which is the 25th riches in British football. Fellow director Dick Watson is reported to have a fortune of £95 million, although chairman John Ryan's fortune has apprently fallen by £2 million to £28 million, which is 85th position.

I can't think of any player who's gone onto better things since levaing us in 2009 bar maybe Duff. :smug:

Manchester United

Premier League (1): 2010–11

Football League Cup (1): 2009–10

FA Community Shield (1): 2010

:lol:

I can't think of any player who's gone onto better things since levaing us in 2009 bar maybe Duff. :smug:

Manchester United

Premier League (1): 2010–11

Football League Cup (1): 2009–10

FA Community Shield (1): 2010

:lol:

It beggars belief, it really does.

I don't think anyone will ever remember that Owen actually played for Man United for a short period of time tbh.

It's mad to think by the end of this season he'd have been there for 3 years compared to the 4 he was with us, the amount of football he'll have played in those 7 years will be laughable.

What a catastrophic decision he made. His loss.

Every player in the squad was up for sale. The ones that were in demand were sold.

Yeh , i remember hearing Carroll's asking price was £4 million :lol:

...and Wigan were apparently interested.

I was thinking about this the other day - the number of players bought from France who had their heads turned but it never really worked out better for them. Bernard distin goma nzog Saha Bassong to name but a few. Some may have gone to argubly bigger clubs but with hindsight would have had a better career if they had stayed here

Guest Stephen927

How did Berard go so down hill once he left? He must only have been about 26-27?

Combination of niggly injuries and a shit diet consisting of bread and soup.

What a catastrophic decision he made. His loss.

Every player in the squad was up for sale. The ones that were in demand were sold.

Had nowt to do with the fact he acted like a ten year old in the pre-season friendlies and kicked up a massive fuss like.