Habib Beye

Guest sicko2ndbest

Really don't get bile on here aimed at players the didn't want to play in the championship. Had they all stayed we'd have been absolutely f***ed anyway.

It's a sad indictment of football today that players who leave a club automatically assume the role of pantomime villain.

Look no further than Andy Carroll thread.

Really don't get bile on here aimed at players the didn't want to play in the championship. Had they all stayed we'd have been absolutely fucked anyway.

It's a sad indictment of football today that players who leave a club automatically assume the role of pantomime villain.

I remember him saying around 10 days before he left he was happy to stay here.

I specifically don't, to be fair. Not sure which one of us is right, like.

The players who will be here next year must put this club back in the Premier League.

I’m in – I’m a Newcastle player.

I’m sad like everyone else.

I’m under contract, and I will be here next year to put this club back in the Premier League.

I have played for Newcastle for two years, and I love this club.

More like 2 months before rather than 10 days.

Guest neesy111

The players who will be here next year must put this club back in the Premier League.

I’m in – I’m a Newcastle player.

I’m sad like everyone else.

I’m under contract, and I will be here next year to put this club back in the Premier League.

I have played for Newcastle for two years, and I love this club.

More like 2 months before rather than 10 days.

He said something after that as well.

Guest neesy111

no loss anyway, we had his last decent season when he first came, the season after he wasn't our best right back and has kept on going backwards.

Agreed.

I have his shirt.  :harry:

Me too (also have Martins and Carroll.......)

Can you please not buy a Jose shirt?

Thx

:lol:

I alread have mine.  :frantic:

Ahhh, fuck....

Well, we know who to blame then  :rant:

Or, can you please just add a L infront. Just pretend its a imaginary luis enrique shirt?

The perfect crime :aww:

Guest Heneage

I do miss him in a way. I remember watching him after the 2-0 against Sunderland and he stood by the gallowgate with the crowd and it was great, I guess in some ways I do miss him. The way he left felt a little sour.

It's quite funny in that video he does 'I can see clearly now the Beye has gone.' On another note surely some of those would fit Enrique?

• 9 months later...

Good luck to the bloke. I can't hate him. The club was an absolute fucking shambles and if I was in the latter years of my career with only a fleeting connection to a football team that'd just got relegated and a big, fat offer from a top flight side on the table I'd have been out the door too. He shouldn't have made those comments before he left though. Ill advised.

In the end it worked out well for us. He was never the same player after Cattermole did him in.

Guest Heneage

His agent isn't Willie McKay is it, by any chance?

:lol:

iiiiiiiin ooooooone.

http://www.mobilegamefaqs.com/revimgs_2/b/bully-moo.jpg

I've done a fair bit of reading on this McKay & Donny partnership and to be honest I'm no further forward in an opinion. On the surface it seems like a well connected football agent helping out a struggling side, while also shifting some of his clients about. The perfect symbiotic relationship you'd think. Although I'm not sure if it's the modern game or the fact it's Willie McKay that's involved but my gut instinct leads me to feel uneasy about the whole thing.

They've been linked with Diarra, Tony Sylva, and a host of his other French based clients on top of the quartet that have already arrived. I'd imagine it doesn't fill Doncaster fans with much hope, they're essentially a shop front for aging players after one last big move. I know McKay has said the club will get a cut of any money made, but how that will help them sustain themselves I just don't know.

I guess time will tell.