Newcastle United Vs. Crystal Palace Wed. Jan 27th 2010 7:45pm KO

Fenham Mag

Guest palnese

"SO we have 10 points docked.

We have to sell our best players.

Even the players that we do have can be forbidden to play.

What is the actual point in playing any game?!"

From a Palace forum. You've got to feel a wee bit sorry for them.

Really can't predict results with us anymore. We could draw this one in a boring encounter or we could win it 3-0. We must keep our eye on Moses. He's the threat.

that's just what Pharoah said!  :iamatwat:

Aye what out for his staff!

"SO we have 10 points docked.

We have to sell our best players.

Even the players that we do have can be forbidden to play.

What is the actual point in playing any game?!"

From a Palace forum. You've got to feel a wee bit sorry for them.

Without a doubt. It couldn't have come at a better time for us, but they've been doing alreet as well in the league, they probably had some decent hope of challenging for a promotion push and rightly so.

Guest toonlass

Wonder how many they are bringing up here tonight. Having sat and thought about their fans I do feel really sorry for them. Must be heartbreaking for them.

Guest icemanblue

Looks like theyre only going to have two subs for tonights game.

Just heard an interview before the moses ban where Warnock was saying theyd prob only have 3 & obviously one positions gone now.

:lol: LOLZ!

Disclaimer: This is not me getting 'carried away' and looking forward to an easy win. God, you got that?

Guest ItalianMagpie

I will feel sorry for them if/when we have 3 points off them tbh, not before

Exactly. Also because sometimes in these cases the players want to show that they are reacting and still fighting, so they could be even more dangerous than they would normally be. Hope I'm wrong with this one, of course.

Looks like theyre only going to have two subs for tonights game.

Just heard an interview before the moses ban where Warnock was saying theyd prob only have 3 & obviously one positions gone now.

The admin will probs not even allow them to send any players up either from the youth team because it will cost too much. I feel sorry for the Palace fans, never seem to do anything wrong, Simon Jordan should have his head on a spike after this. I wish tme well, just hope we get 3 points off them tonight though, it would be shocking if they were to go down aswell.

Guest toonlass

Lets not give'em any stick.

I was going to suggest this but then realised it was pointless.

Well I won't be chanting any shite about them (unless they chant nasty shite about us, unprovoked). Not nice considering.