Newcastle United Vs. Crystal Palace Wed. Jan 27th 2010 7:45pm KO

Fenham Mag

With Palace's morale likely to be rock bottom, its imperative we bag an early goal. If we do so, hopefully it will be a straightforward home win.

What about Jonas at RB...if he's good enough for Argentina at RB, hes alreet by me like!

“I had only played there a couple of times way back in my career but I had no fear of the position,”

“These days full-backs are like wingers. All I had to be careful of was looking along the back line in terms of offsides.

“It was good for me to play in another position because it gives me an extra option.”

Sorted  :thup:

Enrique-Jonas on the left is one of the only reasons we are top.

What about my namesake James Taylor? I know he's a left-back but it would mean I can listen and pretend I'm playing.

James Taylor isn't a left back,  he's a centre half/right back but nowhere near as good as Tavernier.

Enrique-Jonas on the left is one of the only reasons we are top.

What about my namesake James Taylor? I know he's a left-back but it would mean I can listen and pretend I'm playing.

James Taylor isn't a left back,  he's a centre half/right back but nowhere near as good as Tavernier.

Hasn't he played a few games at left-back? Nevertheless, point still stands.

Seems unfortunate that we'll likely drop our highest assister for the new guy with the same amount of assists.

Need Guthrie to sort it out in the middle so we can accomodate both. If Guthries on the right hand side of centre he should be getting in similar positions anyway. The west brom game's probably put that to bed though for a long while.

Where are the £15 quid tickets?

The Stadium of Light.

Says on nufc.com tickets start @ £15.

think its £15 up in the gods, £20 elsewhere.

We paid £15 each for the Leazes middle at student price.  Dunno if its worth chancing.  Me dad once came with me,  using the lad I went withs season ticket when I was 14, no-one batted an eyelid.