Newcastle United Vs. Crystal Palace Wed. Jan 27th 2010 7:45pm KO

Fenham Mag

No Victor Moses?! Sweet.

Why?

And why's Williamson playing? Thought he supposed to be back up.

Huh?

:lol:

He missed the hyphen

"back-up"

Didn't think Routledge would start.

Nor did I.

Great asset to have coming off the bench if we need it though. That's a pretty decent line up, will be interesting to see how Williamson and Kadar does tonight.

Guest ProudToBeAGeordie

I just hope we get stuck in straight from the off, and murder them,  I'll be pretty disapointed if we just do our usual plodding around the first half hour.  Let them know we mean buisness straight away and hopefully improve our goal diffrence again after last night's hammering.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

I just hope we get stuck in straight from the off, and murder them,   I'll be pretty disapointed if we just do our usual plodding around the first half hour.  Let them know we mean buisness straight away and hopefully improve our goal diffrence again after last night's hammering.

We are talking about Newcastle here, right?

Never gonna happen!

All of a sudden we have decent bench for the first time in good long while. What happened to Shola? Did he manage to get injured again? :lol:

Shoulder injury in the cup, nothing serious.

:thup: Good to hear he's alright, then. Very comfortable with Carrol, Ranger, and Loven as options right now, though.

All of a sudden we have decent bench for the first time in good long while. What happened to Shola? Did he manage to get injured again? :lol:

the two thugs at wba in cb battered his shoulder

Was it that Tamas? He's a dirty player.

tamas and the other thug cant olsen i think his name is