Mix and match?

--------------------Harper

-------Kadar--------Colo---------Willi

Jonas----------------------------------Jose

-------------------Smith

----Guth-------------------------Nolan

----------Carroll

-------------------------Loven

Fuck me, he must have got fit pretty quickly, Skirge?

Because he's by far our best fit CB?

This. We're begging to be beaten if we lose one half of our CB partnership to injury and as a result stick the other one at fullback.

Mix and match?

--------------------Harper

-------Kadar--------Colo---------Willi

Jonas----------------------------------Jose

-------------------Smith

----Guth-------------------------Nolan

----------Carroll

-------------------------Loven

Fuck me, he must have got fit pretty quickly, Skirge?

Take it you ddi not read my other post then?

James Tavernier set to be given chance against Palace

ChronicleLive - Lee Ryder - ‎12 minutes ago‎

NEWCASTLE United boss Chris Hughton is toying with the idea of handing teenager James Tavernier his League debut tomorrow night against Crystal Palace. ...

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/nufc/newcastle-united-news/2010/01/26/james-tavernier-set-to-be-given-chance-against-palace-72703-25686197/

I'd Play:

Harper

Donaldson/Tavernier  Collo  Kadar  Enrique

Ranger    Nolan    Guthrie    Jonas

Shola/Lovenkrands  Carroll 

Obviously Smith will probably play CM and Guthrie RW but i'd really go for them from the off. We need to bounce back and win this and hopefully Forest or WBA slip up.

Tavernier any good like?

he's a better bet than throwing someone like Donaldson in at right back,  i rate the lad,  he's a promising young player, still learning, better going forward than defending and although its a big jump from youth/reserve football to the first team i'd have no hesitation throwing him in on Wednesday.

Will we be able to play Williamson,  he can't possibly be match fit, hasn't played for pompey and if the southern reserve league is anything like the northern one he won't have played any competitive football since early/mid December.

Tavernier any good like?

he's a better bet than throwing someone like Donaldson in at right back,  i rate the lad,  he's a promising young player, still learning, better going forward than defending and although its a big jump from youth/reserve football to the first team i'd have no hesitation throwing him in on Wednesday.

Will we be able to play Williamson,  he can't possibly be match fit, hasn't played for pompey and if the southern reserve league is anything like the northern one he won't have played any competitive football since early/mid December.

Good, I'm all for giving young lads a chance if they are up to it. Williamson is able to play if it gets confirmed today, I wouldn't play him though can't imagine he'll be match fit. More experience for Kadar.

Harper

Coloccini      Williamson  Kadar    Enrique

Smith

Guthrie

Routledge                                      Jonas

Pistol Pete

Ameobi

Please.

Harper

Enrique    Williamson  Colo    Kadar

Smith

Guthrie

Routledge                                      Jonas

Pistol Pete

Ameobi

My preference. Depending on what wing Moses plays though. WOuld want Enrique against him rather than Kadar.

Hope both of them play. Williamson must be chomping at the bit to get a game under his belt. Considering our limited options through injuries and suspensions i cannot understand how we can deny him a 1st start.

In an ideal world he'd have spent the last 6 months listening to wankers like Lee Dixon who think Enrique is a terrible player and thus plays Moses on the RW.

This is what most managers seem to do, unbelievable how nobody's realised he's our best player.