Newcastle United Vs. Crystal Palace Wed. Jan 27th 2010 7:45pm KO

Fenham Mag

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

For the right back spot, if I had to pick out of Tozer/Donaldson/Tavernier I might have to go for Donaldson- He's got a bit more experience and apparently Tozer and Tavernier didn't have the best of games in the cup, but I wasn't there in person. Difficult.

For the right back spot, if I had to pick out of Tozer/Donaldson/Tavernier I might have to go for Donaldson- He's got a bit more experience and apparently Tozer and Tavernier didn't have the best of games in the cup, but I wasn't there in person. Difficult.

Tozer had a nightmare against Peterborough but Tavernier was the best of the kids and improved once Nolan and Smith came on and gave him some support.

Tozer had a nightmare against Peterborough but Tavernier was the best of the kids and improved once Nolan and Smith came on and gave him some support.

This is true, Tavernier was one of the few successes on the day. Potentially better than Simpson even now.

Guest toonlass

This is true, Tavernier was one of the few successes on the day. Potentially better than Simpson even now.

Doesn't someone work with his aunty?

Got to play Tavernier,  the lads a really good attacking fullback, probably actually better going forward than defending but he's a fullback and got to be a better bet than putting Tozer(a poor centre half) or Donaldon who is well to be honest despite watching him for about 3 years still not sure what his best position is, started as a highly rated striker but couldn't score and ended up a midfielder but not that good a one!  Ended up playing a couple of youth cup games at centre half and the couple of times he's came off the bench has played right back!!

Colo has played right back plenty of times but if he played RB it would mean Tozer and Kadar as the centre backs and not sure i'd want that!

GK - Harper

RB - Jonas

LB - Enrique

CB - Coloccini

CB - Kadar

RM - Pancrate

LM - Guthrie

CM - Nolan

CM - Smith

CF - Carroll

CF - Lovenkrands

I would rather play Tavernier at right back and keep in Jonas midfield than play Pancrate, he's fucking shit.

We would struggle to score at all with that midfield.

I'd honestly put Ranger on the RW ahead of Pancrate. He defintely looks like he could do a job there.

Only would work if it was the right of a 5 in midfield, can't imagine him being too adept at tracking back. Decent shout though and worth a go if we're losing.

Is Shola fit? If so he's one of the first names on the teamsheet for me.

He's 50/50 apparently.

Don't think we should start a half-fit Shola over either Carroll or Lövenkrands, both have scored goals recently.

Not over Lovenkrands I wouldn't.

I know you really don't like Carroll, but he scored two good goals on Saturday and last Monday he improved our game a lot when he came on for Shola. Current form, especially taking Sholas latest injury into consideration, it's got to be Carroll.

Mix and match?

--------------------Harper

-------Kadar--------Colo---------Willi

Jonas----------------------------------Jose

-------------------Smith

----Guth-------------------------Nolan

----------Carroll

-------------------------Loven